Moldavite affecting dream.

pcaddicts

I dont know where to post this but if anyone can help, please do.
I purchased a few rocks yesterday and last night had the wierdest dream. one of the stones was moldavite. I saw it a few weeks ago and put it back because of the price, but was so bothered by not getting it I went back this week to get it. I am trying to balance my chakras (rage issues), so I got a few more stones. the dream was:
I am in an unfamiliar room, on a table and I am a styrafoam like material. no expresions at all. I have a face and arms but no features like cheeks or a chin.
This Doglike creature is over me saying "you never listen do you!"
Then after saying that he starts tearing at me with his teeth creating my features.
all the while I am really frightened.
I woke up really bothered by this, could the Moldavite or Amethist effected my sleep?

pcaddicts

Forgot to mention

The other stones I bought were:
citrine
carnilian
tiger eye
rose quartz
dolomite
malachite
amethist
maoldivite

and the dog was like a greyhound but black instead of grey.

Sorry so long, and thanks.

wizzle

crystals and dreams

Yes, crystals can affect dreams. That is the bottom line answer.

Every person will be affected in different ways and by different stones. So there is no way for anyone to tell you how to deal with the issue. I've noticed that you have to ease your way into using stones. Don't do too much too fast and don't expect immediate results.

You didn't say how you were using the stones when you had the bad dreams. Were they under your pillow? Did you meditate with them before sleep? or what

It's probably a good thing to work with your stones slowly before you sleep with them. I've found I can be hit with too much energy but can tolerate more as time goes by.

Hope this helps

GoldenWolf

Many years ago, I purchased a pendant of moldavite and amethyst which I wore to bed for about a month. I never did this before or after so I have no idea what moved me to do so. I had a lot of trouble sleeping period during this time and when I was able to, my sleep seemed very light, easily disturbed with vague memories of odd dreams. When I mentioned this to the shop owner that I purchased it from, she informed me that moldavite opens one up to extraterrestrial energy (since it is basically a form of green meteorite). Although I'm not into UFOs, ETs and such, I do find moldative to be a powerful stone and transformative in nature so it may be accelerating your work on your own rage issues. If it's disturbing to you, you might want to limit the time you spend working with it, not keep it on your person for too long, remove it from your sleeping area and so on until you adjust to its energies.

Umbrae

Moldavite is some powerful powerful stuff (yeah, it does open up all sorts of doors...). I’d get real comfy with it while awake before sleeping with it.

chrestomancie

It's pretty expensive also!! I love the green color of the stone. One of these days when I see a piece that really speaks to me I'll buy it...

Naudia

Hello Pcaddicts;

Sounds like Anubus and Hecate are trying to teach you a life lesson. Get rid of past experiences that are hurtful. Stop dwelling on them. Your root chakra is the most powerful chakra. Try to balance that out first. THe reason I say this is that since the root chakra is the first life lesson, everyone should have it balanced out. Reason being that it is your foundation for life and a very strong factor on how you perceive life in general. Learing that your needs are going to be met in life is a wonderful way to start.

Both Anubis and Hecate are associated with black greyhounds. When a person is scared of an animal, it is usually because they are scared of the message that animal is trying to send them. The animal is tired of using subtle ways to reach you[bugging you to get the stone] and have to use a more direct approach[the dream]. Try to see what they are trying to communicate with you. If you can, meditate with the stone in your hands of do some ink scrying.

Hopefully this helps. Now I will step down from my soapbox.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia.

Rhiamon

a small moldavite is my prize stone in my collection ($18 and it's the size of a dime)...it literally buzzes and vibrates when I hold it. No one else feels this when they try. But when i bought it, the lady at the witchy store told me never to hold it before you go to bed or you will be up all night..lol...but it's good to energize you during the day ;)

prudence

I just oredered a piece last night on line. I am excited to get my hands on it.

Thanks for this thread. :)