The Dragon Tarot

Moonchild1721

I just got the Dragon Tarot in the mail yesterday. I love it! I have always been interested in Dragons, so this deck is perfect for me. This will have to be the end of my Deck Splurge though!
Has anyone else had any experience with the Dragon Tarot?
Samantha

shadowdancer

which dragon deck do you mean? I have 3 different dragon decks, but my favourite, and the second deck I ever bought is the Terry Donaldson creation.

I have no idea what the draw is towards this deck, but I cannot bear to even think about parting with it.

The LS deck is very nice, and I do admire the artwork and cultural diversity.

Whichever deck it is you have, I hope you enjoy it!

Davina

Flidais

Hello, Moonchild1721! Yes, do tell us which Dragon deck you have. I have the Donaldson deck and the Conway/Hunt Celtic Dragon deck, but I know there are even more out there!

Moonchild1721

I have the Deck published by Lo Scarabeo. Is there only one published by them? It only came with the little white booklet, and it says that the artwork is by Severino Baraldi
Samantha

September Pixie

There are quite a few dragon tarots.. they are among my favorites as well :)

I have these:

OOP Golden Dragon
Celtic Dragon Tarot
Dragons Tarot

Previously owned The Dragon Tarot but it was stolen :( Looking to replace it when money isnt so tight. There are many decks but the 3 I owned (and 1 I have had stolen) are among my favorites.. the OOP deck is really beautiful!

September Pixie

PlatinumDove

I agree Cintrine, I don't really like the Donaldson deck either. I've got it, because it seemed to talk to me more than to my ex-husband, but now I can barely read with it.

Citrine

Hahah, yes. I got it because I like dragons, but had a hard time using it so it mostly just collects dust on my shelf.