Non Traditional Oracle Intuition Study - Day 1 - Monday

September Pixie

You use any oralce of your choosing.. doesn't matter what kind, how big, or how many cards.. any of them.. the only thing this requires is a little time and something to write with..

We will do this 3 days this week.. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.

Here is how you begin..

You take your oracle and shuffle 9 times.. remove the top card but keep it face down (DO NOT LOOK AT IT!!) and hold your hand above it and intuitively write down what you feel, see, sense, smell, etc..

after 9 hours you can turn the card over.. does what you felt remind you of the card? of your day? if so, how and why.. if not.. is it an opposite? explain.. record your thoughts.. How does this card apply to you and how does it apply to you today? Any connection with this card? The colors? etc..

September Pixie

I am using "Dream Inspiration Cards'.. Lo Scarabeo's new cards.. they are quite lovely but I am not really connecting with them, so I hope this exercise helps!

Intuitive Impressions From Card:
love, energy, circle, completion, horse shoe, good luck, fortune, box, square, rest, calmness, sleep, disruption, orange, red, flower, eyes, harmony..

I am not sure how these tie together, but was interesting to say the least!

Annabelle

I am using the Green Man Tree Oracle deck, and trying my best to follow September Pixie's lead in how to format this post. So earlier this afternoon I shuffled the deck 9 times and drew the top card, leaving it face down . . .

Intuitive Impressions from Card
Hot, painful, blue, black, smooth, aching, pressure, resistance . . . As I held my hand over the card, it actually felt as if hot air was pushing upward from the card, pushing my hand away. I got a very negative feeling overall, a feeling of isolation and avoidance.

I'm not sure that any of that makes any sense, but perhaps once I look at the card later on some of it will come together . . .

September Pixie

Thats the plan Annabelle :) You gave some wonderful insights! I can't wait to see what the card is!!

FantasyWorld

I used my Attuned:Moon Cycle Deck

Intuitive Impressions from Card

gentle,warm,green,pulsing,red,deep,
tingling feling,yellow,tree,water,soothing,calming
feeling,white,brown...

Can't wait to look!!!

September Pixie

Beautiful FantasyWorld, I look forward to seeing your card as well!

magpie9

I'm useing the PsyCards. Really strange feelings:
warm fire strange prickly horse broken bridle trees excitement dark.

September Pixie

21 - Keys (Dream Inspirational Cards)

Card Pulled: 21 - Keys
Book Definitions: Resolution of problems. Avoided danger. Inner growth. Reversed: Ghosts from the past. Unrest.

Intuitive Impressions Without Seeing The Card:
love, energy, circle, completion, horse shoe, good luck, fortune, box, square, rest, calmness, sleep, disruption, orange, red, flower, eyes, harmony..

Intuitive Impressions Now Seeing The Card:
I couldn't help but associate this card with negative things before now.. the man is blind folded handing a key to the hand of a stone statue, possibly representing higher power.. though he walks towards a glowing yellow door.. perhaps the statue is handing him the keys.. Thats a rather lovely assessment.. While the building appears dark on one side, its light on the other. I received two new oracle decks today! So perhaps they are my keys to unlocking inner strength.. The orange & red I saw earlier probably mute into the yellow which means action.. things are unlocking.. moving.. the square & box representing the blockage lifting.. fortune, luck, horse shoe, all things a sign of positive com ings. The eyes were pretty amazing.. the sence that I saw an eye in my mind and the eyes of the individual are blocked on this card really awe-struck me!

Final Thoughts:
I am rather pleasantly surprised at my new look at this card.. over coming the negative with a positive.. energy moving, luck changing for the better, troubles lifting, and the sense of home = comfort.. was a lovely card to pull today!

Chronata

Very cool revelations, Pixie!

I am trying Mdm. Endora here....

Life...Cool...Freeze and Stop...Explosion...Creation and Destruction....Slice...Show-Up...Make-Up...Drive...Determined...Lost

Annabelle

Ivy - Gort ~ Green Man Tree Oracle

Card drawn: Ivy - Gort from the Green Man Tree Oracle

Book definitions: Support comes from many directions - from individuals, spiritual resources, family members or friends - but willingness to receive this support is often reluctantly shown, since it requires us to accept that our own resources are exhausted, that we are not totally self-sufficient.

Intuitive Impressions without seeing the card: Hot, painful, blue, black, smooth, aching, pressure, resistance . . . As I held my hand over the card, it actually felt as if hot air was pushing upward from the card, pushing my hand away. I got a very negative feeling overall, a feeling of isolation and avoidance.

Intuitive Impressions now seeing the card: There's a full moon out in this scene, with rain clouds moving in. The forest looks forbidding. It is a beautiful card, but not welcoming, not comforting.

Thinking over my first impressions, the book meaning, and my impressions now, I can see how this all relates to feelings I've been having earlier in the day of wanting to be by myself, of wanting everyone else around me to just shut up and stop asking me anything. I wonder if I've appeared to others around me as someone with storm clouds, figuratively speaking, around my head . . . probably I have.

Final thoughts: My final thoughts are that I like this experiment very much. What a great way for us to get to know our oracle decks a little better . . . also a great way to do a daily card draw. So, we do this again on Wednesday, right? Should we each stick with our same oracle decks all week, or is it okay to switch up?