Non Traditional Oracle Intuition Study - Day 3 - Friday

September Pixie

You use any oralce of your choosing.. doesn't matter what kind, how big, or how many cards.. any of them.. the only thing this requires is a little time and something to write with..

We will do this 3 days this week.. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.

Here is how you begin..

You take your oracle and shuffle 9 times.. remove the top card but keep it face down (DO NOT LOOK AT IT!!) and hold your hand above it and intuitively write down what you feel, see, sense, smell, etc..

after 9 hours you can turn the card over.. does what you felt remind you of the card? of your day? if so, how and why.. if not.. is it an opposite? explain.. record your thoughts.. How does this card apply to you and how does it apply to you today? Any connection with this card? The colors? etc..

**Again, Forgive the late posting! Fridays are busy for me :D **

This is our last day with this study.. I am hoping its taught you all something.. it has been an amazing revelation to me.. my intuition runs much deeper than I had expected, I hope you all feel the same. My connection to my cards are growing and I cannot wait to do this exercise again.. I have some other intuitive 'studies' I am working on, and hope to see some of you working with me in there as well!

September Pixie

I am using "Dream Inspiration Cards'.. Lo Scarabeo's new cards.. same ones I used for the first round.

Intuitive Impressions From Card:
white, yellow, circles, orbs, energy, movement, joining together, combining, rainbow, people, togetherness, snake like movement.. continuing.. on going, flowing.

Rather a forceful moving card.. not sure why but it seems to be pointing to constant movement..

September Pixie

73 - Train (Dream Inspirational Cards)

Card Pulled: 73 - Train
Book Definitions: Long trips. Ideas that go against the trend. Surprising uncertainties. Reversed: Exhausting progress.

Intuitive Impressions Without Seeing The Card:
white, yellow, circles, orbs, energy, movement, joining together, combining, rainbow, people, togetherness, snake like movement.. continuing.. on going, flowing.

Intuitive Impressions Now Seeing The Card:
How interesting!! I see a couple getting ready to board a train on this card.. they are setting out to move.. the orbs I associate with the angel (spirit) on the right side of the train.. The train is orange with yellow trim and red and white checks are on the grill.. this to me is a card of constant movement.. 'snake like movement' I associate with its shape.. long and narrow.. I am not sure how rainbow fits here but as I look at the card, its done in ALL colors of movement in the rainbow spectrum.. yellows, oranges, reds, and some blues and greens.. personal and emotional growth.

Final Thoughts:
I surly didn't expect this for today! It's been busy for me but I finally feel like I am accomplishing something. I have really enjoyed doing this study group.. probably more than most I have done! Using this study has led me to understand these cards more than I was by simply looking at them before! Its interesting how fast and easy I connected to them without seeing them!! I'd really like to continue this group.. its been pretty amazing to watch so many others connect so well also! Anyone wanting to continue this group another week or so?

FantasyWorld

I used my Attuned Deck again

Intuitive Impressions:
Sadly, not much on this card-
I wrote heraldry,purple,green,woman,red and then was just blank. I just didn't feel anything but again was tired.

her·ald·ry
1. The profession, study, or art of devising, granting, and blazoning arms, tracing genealogies, and determining and ruling on questions of rank or protocol, as exercised by an officer of arms.
2. A branch of knowledge dealing with the history and description in proper terms of armorial bearings and their accessories.
2. Armorial ensigns or similar insignia.
3. Pomp and ceremony, especially attended with armorial trappings; pageantry.

Have to think about this one some more!
Maybe going back into my past, my history to bring about something that has been lost or forgotten.....
This morning--card drawn
Aspiration
Very interesting to have drawn this as my aspiration has been low lately.
A naked woman drawn in mostly blue,green and purple color with a quarter moon looking thing around one side of her face tilts her head into her raised arms as if she dreaming,inspiring,hoping,meditating,just being! Maybe since I really have no aspiration right now I couldn't feel anything.

Book:
Reaching into the cosmos,she achieves her full potential. Your aspirations are the guiding force for your dreams. As Venus embodies love, so do you embody your most sacred values by attuning your breath, heart and mind towards them. Fullfilled by your will, you become what you reach for.

Well.........now in tears, this is very potent.....I've lost track of who I am and what I'm reaching for and this is reminding me of that. Since this was our last day I will leave this one out with me over the weekend and meditate on it and work with it.

THis exercise has been an emotional,interesting, fun and very useful event.
I'd really like to do this every week.

Thanks again September Pixie:)

MCsea

Well.........now in tears, this is very potent - By Fantasyworld

I feel for you, isnt it such a blessing when universal energy flows
through us in this way.. I hope you find the golden lining soon

Marina