Reversed Readings again and again

magela_earth

I think this is the right place to post this, if not a moderator could move it for me.

I was just writing in the reliable decks thread that my Fantastical Tarot is reading funny for me. I don't usually force reversals, and haven't with this deck really at all. But I keep getting entire readings reversed. This is obviously me grabbing this deck up-side-down when I lay out my spread, but I never really do this with my other decks, so it's not force of habit. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke, or if it might be telling me something. I'm planning on asking it tonight, but I thought I'd post and see if anyone has any ideas or has had a similar experience.

I've been going ahead and reading the cards reversed, but would anyone read them upright if they're ALL reversed????

Any comments/suggestions/advice/similar stories are quite welcome.

Fulgour

78 Cards x Infinity

This deck may be asking you for some extra attention.
My approach would be to first put all the cards in the
order you would arrange them in as you image as new.
Then slowly and deliberately randomize all completely,
either with reversals or not but concentrating doing it.

Then look through the cards, from one to the next and
just see how they have become shuffled then like that.
Kind of just think how no matter what happens anyway
it can never happen again just like that. Once, forever.

magela_earth

I put them back in order every time I put them away. But that's a good idea, Fulgour, thanks for the advice. I sort of did that yesterday (looking through the shuffled cards) when I asked it, but I think I'll do it more thoroughly later.

The reading I had from it was pretty good yesterday, I left my notebook somewhere else, so I'll edit this post later and put it in...but all in all it basically told me that there was no problem between me and the deck, but that the fact that I'm having the one of the craziest times of my life is affecting this particular deck and that it will all turn out just fine, probably once my life settles down. (which is predicted to be end of Sep.)

So I've got that going for me....which is nice. Any input is still welcome.

edit: the reading asking the deck why it's not working well with me.

[1]**[3]
*[2]**[4]

Card One: The Reason for the Problem: III The Empress:Creativity Receptivity, understanding, fast success, harmony, sweetness, stability, wise advice, a new relationship.
I took all of this to mean that there isn't a problem between the deck and myself specifically. That the problem I'm thinking is there, or expecting, isn't.

Card Two: Explanation of the Reason for the Problem: Nine of Pentacles: Fullfillment, inheritance, material success, accomplishment, business travel.
I took this card to mean that the thing creating static between me and the cards is my busy life/schedule. For some reason this specific deck doesn't deal well with my life being a complete mess.

Card Three: How to Fix the Problem: XVI The Tower: Warning of unexpected events, difficult but necesary overthrow, collapse, crises, self-criticism.
This meant to me that when things shut down, probably suddenly and everything sort of starts over (which it will, people that are in town is what's making my life nuts, and they're all leaving around the same time, and I know life will get simple real fast) that things will fix themselves.

Card Four: Outcome: Five of Pentacles: Change in financial status, improvement after a difficult struggle, good future, but success will not come easily.
A little more of the above. Everything will settle itself after some struggle and bumpy roads.

Two major arcana and two pip pentacles. This means to me that it's an important issue, but business matters are getting in the way. Work is getting in the way and my business/appointments with old friends is getting in the way.

oh yes, and thanks for moving the thread :D