Crystals to help with pain

SuzanneMoon

Hello

I was wondering if you could recommend a crystal that is good to help with bodily pain. Mostly concentrating around the teeth area and the jaw.
In pain at the moment and would be greatful if anyone has any ideas.

Love & Light
Suzanne
xxx

FantasyWorld

For what's it's worth:
I had my 6 yr old ,who just broke his arm, hold a piece of tumbled Sugilite for awhile and he said it helped but he also had a dose of Lortab with it, but I gave him the Sugilite to hold right after he took the Lortab and within 15 minutes or less he said he felt better. The dr said the Lortab would take about 45 minutes to work so I am very inclined to say the Sugilite helped.

Hope you feel better soon:D

Love and Light
Alanna

SuzanneMoon

Thankyou very much Alanna I will pop out tomorrow and buy some. ((hugs)) I will let you knwo if it has worked :)

FantasyWorld

You could also try charging a stone you already have with your intent since and the using that one rather than buying one. Clear quartz would probably do well too.
I also hope you are able to fix the cause of the pain soon;)

One reason I chose the Sugilite is because an odd dream I had had the night before. I also dreamed of Malachite.

Ahhh, new stones. Can't wait for the next gem show:D:D:D

FantasyWorld

Looking up Sugilite in my "The Crystal Bible" Judy Hall:

one of the last paragraphs:Healing-
An exceptionally good pain reliever, the manganese clears headaches and discomfort at all levels. It treats epilepsy and motor disturbances and brngs the nerves and brain into alignment. Light colored Sugilite purifies lymph and blood.

(mine is dark)

The night I had the dream about it, I had used an incense blend for prophetic dreams a friend had made and it didn't occur to me until now that my odd dream would be prophetic so fast. I dreamed that in the wee hours of Friday morning and couldn't see how it was prophetic. My son broke his arm Sunday night and yesterday while he was in pain I remembered the dream and the stones I dreamed about and now thinking about it:WOW.
The stones were amazing in my dream too...big, with beautiful markings...oh well, guess this makes for another thread,sorry...again, many blessings and wishes of being pain-free:)

SuzanneMoon

(((HUGS)))

Thankyou so much hun well i managed to find a peice of sugilite in my massive collection lol, i had no idea it was there as it was a stone had not looked up so i did and i was amazed i had it. :D i have sat with it for about 2 hours now and i must say hand on heart the pain has eased somewhat and i am feeling more relaxed then i did.
Thanks once again hun you are a star

Love and Hope
Suzanne
xxxx

Ankou

Don't know if you need any extra advice, but an old trick for dealing with toothaches is to chew on a bit of clove. It's supposed to help numb the area.

Love and light,

Ankou

SuzanneMoon

wow thats weird lol Ankou i just bought some clove oil today and i must say it has helped somewhat thanks ((hugs))

Love and Hope
Suzanne
xx

Kyrielle

I remember reading a story (in a Katrina Raphaell book, I think) about someone who wrapped a malachite in the bandage when they sprained their ankle. Very little pain, but when they unwrapped the ankle, the stone had absorbed so much pain and negative energy that it never could be completely cleared again.

I've also heard of stones splitting from the stress of absorbing physical or mental pain.

So if you are ever in a situation like this with intense pain, you may want to have on hand a few of your chosen stone, and switch off among the pieces.

Kyrielle