What is the BEST tarot deck ?

ben bailey

thank you all for your input

thank you all for your input....i came across this site out of chance and trying to find some things out about a deck i purchased on-line.i bought the instant tarot reader by:zerner-farber but it still has not made it i bought it over a week ago and it was to be my first tarot deck but something interesting happend to me i went to a book store yestarday and i was looking to pick up some reading matterial but much to my surrprise i ended up looking at some tarot decks, i really am big on seeing what i buy before i buy it but yestarday when i went to the store i felt drawn to The Celtic Tarot by:Julian De Burgh after two hours i broke down and bought it ...i must say i am very surrprised as to the connection i have with it ..the art work is what i wanted it is in my opinion the best deck for me at the time hence the best deck

blessings to all

ben

lawguy51

There are two best decks. One was drawn by a woman nicknamed Pixie and the other by a Lady named Frieda. :)

Lawguy51

Genna

Fulgour said:
You could try keeping a note pad beside your bed
and if you dream about Tarot cards write it down.
Just think before you go to sleep: which one is it?
How funny!I read this input yesterday,and tonight I dreamt about a spread with The Tarot of Prague!It was a good spread.
Years ago, I dreamt about the very strong/frightening Death card in Gill Tarot.

ben bailey

the best deck

after a few weeks under my belt i can say that the best deck is the one that i connect with the most and for now it is The Celtic Tarot

blessings to all

ben bailey