What is everybody's take on the Ms Cleo tarot deck?

ben bailey

what does everybody think of the Ms Cleo Deck?

Citrin

I've only seen pictures on the Internet, but I can't say it's my kind of art really.

Grizabella

That's my opinion, too, is just that the art doesn't appeal to me. The decks are a dime a dozen on eBay. I think for novelty purposes they're okay and probably pretty good to read with.

ben bailey

thank you all for your input

the reason i made this post is because if one deck would greet me in hades it would be the Ms Cleo deck because i disliked seeing the comercials when she was doing her readings and i would totally dislike having to look at her cards everyday for eternity

blessings too all
ben

Chronata

I like this deck, actually.

Maybe because it really has absolutely nothing to do with Miss Cleo herself.

(She used to use the RWS if I remember correctly?)

It has a sketchy art style, but after using it for a while, it grows on you.

And I like the Egyptian theme of the cards.

There are certainly worse decks out there in my opinion, but this one is a nice solid, and easy to read deck.

Fulgour

"I'll give it 5"

Cards: Pretty Good
Box: Super-Fantastic

;)

ben bailey

thanks too everybody for your input

i am enjoying everybody's input so i just wanted too say thank you

blessings too all
ben

ben bailey

thank you michael

tarobones said:
There is a review of this tarot deck at this link http://www.tarotpassages.com/cleo-lb.htm The deck is not bad at all. BB, Michael
thank you very much michael the link provided great understanding of it and the cards do look really good but i would still get those cards if i went to hades just because i know they are the Ms Cleo tarot and it would remind me of those comercials

blessing to all
ben

tarobones

I understand

I understand your feelings about Miss Cleo. If I forget for a moment the dishonesty of the company I must say that she was a very good actress. I used to enjoy watching her just to see her enthusiasm. Of course I never called because I had heard about all the horror stories. :) Michael