What Was Your Very First Tarot Deck You Got?

ladymermaid

my very first tarot deck i bought i was 8 years old at the time i bought the tarot of love cards. i still have that deck to these day they look like the day i got them. i still read them i ony use thoses cards for my lovelife.

Citrin

The pocket sized Goddess Tarot by Waldherr when I was 16 (I think?). I loved it, but I kind of lost the connection I had with it and recently gave them away to my boyfriend's younger sister.

Yemanja

Hey, I got the Goddess Tarot too, but normal size.......when I was 24..that was my first one...

kislany

The very first one I got (bought it from a secondhand bookshop) was the Medicine Woman, together with the book, a few months ago. I didn't use it for readings though, except for the daily 1 card, and then I forgot to even do that. Somehow this deck never drew me to start learning tarot. Now I have the Mythic deck, and I love it already :)

Cerulean

Ukiyoe

Which I bought for myself and sister.

I like that the first deck is just a happy thing for me, nostalgic and linked to family and shared interests.

Cerulean

la-luna

The first I got was a Marseilles (was 6 years old) got it from a polish friend of my mother who already learned me allot of the tarot and found that it was time I got mine

The very first I bought myself was the RWS when I was 18 and was starting college.

Genna

The pocket-size Rider-Waite, in the year 2000.The other decks in the store were Universal Waite,and Ancestral Path Tarot.The lady in the shop thought I should begin with it(R-W),and I still use it for serious questions.It has it´s very own wooden box.

Annabelle

My first was the Aquarian, many years ago (I was in my teens when I bought it). Back then, the only bookstore nearby was B. Dalton Booksellers in the local mall (this was pre-Internet shopping), and the only deck choices were the Waite-Smith, the Thoth, the Aquarian, and maybe one or two others. I went with the Aquarian becuase it was the best looking to me at the time....

PlatinumDove

My very first one was the Witches' Tarot.

divinerguy

Same as Genna, the pocket Rider-Waite. Its my old reliable, with lots of mojo accumulated in its dog-eared cards.