Seen this deck? Help.

Citrin

It's odd that the deck doesn't seem to have a title. :/

Eco74

It probably does, but if the store came upon it with no box and have no way of finding out for themselves what deck it is it would be difficult for them to put a proper name in the description..

I also seem to recognise it but am not sure.
The style of the card that's seen isn't exactly something I'd go for, but I'm curious to find out which deck it is if anyone has any idea.

Citrin

Yeah, I don't go for collaged decks, but now I'm just curious. ;(

Lillie

Is it cheap?

I can't figure out the exchange.
I don't even know what money Sweden has. I thoght they had got the Euro, but apparently not! (Good! I really don't like the idea of it...)

Anyhow, is it cheap enough to get, just for the curiosity of it?

Cos if you did, you could put a bit of a card up in the snippet game. Someone is sure to figure it out there! :D

I don't generally go for collage decks, but I have to say that the few cards I have seen of that one look quite nice.
If it don't cost much, it might just be worth getting so you could see all the cards and puzzle over it properly.

I wonder what the backs are like...

Oh lord, you've got me wondering...

Osiris Darkmoon

Looks like it might have some interesting imagery.....

OakDragon

Osiris Darkmoon said:
Looks like it might have some interesting imagery.....

I agree, it does look interesting! This one might go on my wishlist if I could find out some more about it.

Citrin

It's around... 8 in euros. I'm kind of broke and really dislike collaged deck, so I'm not too keen on buying it. ;P

Eco74

I'm actually considering it.. Though will wait it out a bit since the auction goes on for a few more days and someone here might still recognise it.
Not really my kind of deck judging by the picture, but I do like a mystery.. ;)

gregory

I'm watching the auction too.... but the payment options will make it a bitch to pay from the UK..... I want into the Eurozone !!!! It's about £4.50 just now - but it does say buyer pays postage (I used a translation site....) I bought my Swedish witch from Sweden. The postage was more than the deck.....

noby

It looks to me like it could have been Photoshopped and self-made by the seller.