All About Your Past Life!

Kittaine

I was looking for a spread that's entirely about your past life, and not about how it's related to your present. I didn't find one I liked, so here I am making one. :D Please post your suggestions and such! I know what to designate to each position, but I'm not very good at making formations, you know? LOL! :D I'd really need help on that one!

By the way, this is partly based on lunalafey's past-life spread here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17109

Thanks to her for giving me the idea!

************8*********
**********7***9*******
********6*******10*****
******5**1**2**3**11***
****4***************12*

1. mind
2. body
3. spirit

4. birth
5. childhood
6. adolescence (teen years)
7. adulthood
8. general attitudes/actions
9. social environment
10.intimate relationships
11.hidden/unconscious influences
12.circumstances surrounding your death

bladeraven

Ooooooo......what a fascinating spread...Going to see about doing that tonight since it's a full moon....hmmm...that sounds like a good reading exchange spread to do, to keep more objectivity in it as well...Knowing me I would try to insist I was Queen and everyone who speaked to me, was a servant...yes I have too healthy of an inflated ego.

Is the mind/body/spirit related to the current attitude or situation or is it just how the body was at that time period??

Akusaa

Ooooh...intriguing! I wonder what I was! *runs off to try*

rcb30872

Hi Kittaine

This is a really, really good spread. I think the way things were set out was very good, however, I had some difficulty with the first 3 positions (mind, body and spirit) trying to interpret them. If you are interested one I have done for bladeraven in the reading exchange, I will find the link and post it here, for you to check it out if you so wish!!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47770&page=2

Thanks for a great spread!!

Bec

Kittaine

bladeraven said:
Is the mind/body/spirit related to the current attitude or situation or is it just how the body was at that time period??

The spread and its positions are intended to be ALL about your past incarnation, bladeraven! Nothing about your present! :D

Kittaine

rcb30872 said:
Hi Kittaine

This is a really, really good spread. I think the way things were set out was very good, however, I had some difficulty with the first 3 positions (mind, body and spirit) trying to interpret them. If you are interested one I have done for bladeraven in the reading exchange, I will find the link and post it here, for you to check it out if you so wish!!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47770&page=2

Thanks for a great spread!!

Bec

Oohh, thanks for "testing" the spread for me! :D Your reading was great!

I think something is lacking from the spread though, don't you think? Maybe I should've added "life goals" and "occupation". Hm...What do you guys think?

Citrin

I think it was really good! Never tried a spread like this before, but yesterday I saw it and felt it could give me something. I tried it and I think it was great! I can really see some influences from my past life that have followed me into this one. :)

Thanks for posting this spread, Kittaine!

Ivy Rhiannon

Hey thank you so much for posting this! I've haven't that much luck with past life spreads but this one looked promising. I admit I did tweak it a bit, but the results were amazing! I love it! :thumbsup:

Strength

so this is a spread for ALL of your past lives??

Is there a way to narrow it down to one past life and to find out when this past life was?? or am i asking the impossible here??

Ivy Rhiannon

Actually I think it is just for one. But it tells you all about your life then. When you are asking the question ask to see information reguarding your most recent past life.