Letting it Fly (to the) Bull's Eye

Thoraofthenorth

Hey guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but I've been busy doing spreads all the same. Just recently, my friend asked me to do a spread for her concerning her situation in her relationships.

She and a guy broke up a while ago, but she's been having trouble moving on. Nothing was helping, so she asked me to create a spread that would assist her in knowing what to do in moving on.

So that's what this is. Actually, Letting it Fly (to the) Bull's Eye are two spreads. I did them at the same time using three decks all shuffled together, as I thought the spreads were connected but seperate enough for them to be different spreads. You can use only one of them if you want, but after I did the reading for her, I've decided that they are an awesome combination together. Here they are:

LETTING IT FLY

4 5
8 17
7 11 19
1 12 13--- 14 15 16--- 21---
3 10 20
9 18
2 6

IMAGE: an arrow, cards#17 & 18 should be over the last 16-card to form the arrowhead

01-situation at hand
02-why it needs to be moved on from
03-state of balance now
04-what moving on will bring you mentally (attitudes, etc...)
05-what moving on will bring you emotionally (defenses, etc...)
06-what moving on will bring you spiritually/physically
07-how things will be if you do not move on
08-what will help you move on
09-what to do to assist self in moving on
10-how to prepare self mentally for moving on (attitudes, etc...)
11-how to prepare self emotionally for moving on (defenses, etc...)
12-what will support you during initial process
13-first step in letting go (draw as many cards as you feel you need, until something internal tells you to stop)
14-check point to varify that you're in the right direction
15-what will support you in next steps
16-final steps (draw as many as you feel you need, until something internal tells you to stop)
17-needed mindset for ending
18-how resolution will come (details, hints towards, aspects of situation/form)
19-state of balance with self after resolution
20-what to look forward to (new projects, dreams, aspirations, goals)
21-further guidance from spirit guide, angels, etc... (draw as many cards as you deem necessary)

THE BULL'S EYE

14 3
13 2
15 1 4
16 11 5
17 6
18 7
19 8
-
-

IMAGE: a heart with 9-12 as the crack. additional cards for #20 continue down like a tail.

01-when you will feel ready to enter new relationship
02-meeting of new relationship
03-how relationship will be better than previous
04-aspects of him (metal)
05-aspects of him (emotional)
06-aspects of him (spiritual)
07-aspect of relationship
08-aspect of relationship
09-possible shortcoming/obstacle
10-adivce for overcoming shortcoming/obstacle
11-how to prevent self from opening past wounds
12-advice for healing scars and overcoming fear of past repition
13-where relationship will take you mentally
14-where relationship will take you emotionally
15-where relationship will take you spiritually
16-what relationship wil bring to you generally
17-possible outcome of relationship/when it is time for relationship to end
18-advice for ending relationship
19-advice for any possible final healing
20-further guidance from spirit guide, angels, etc... (draw as many cards as you deem necessary)

Yeah, massive spreads, but let me know what you think.

Thora

Thoraofthenorth

okay, sorry guys. the images didn't turn out. they did until i pressed the submit button. i'll break them up so they fit on the page.

Letting It Fly

4 5
8 17
7 11 19
1 12 13 . . . 14 15 16 . . . 21
3 10 20
9 18
2 6

Bull's Eye

14 3
13 2
15 1 4
16 11 5
17 6
18 7
19 8
-
-

This better work this time! ;)

Thora

Thoraofthenorth

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay. I'll try to descirbe them.

LETTING IT FLY: cards 4 and 3 make up the top back feather, #2, 7 the bottom back feather. 1 is in the middle, the first part of the shaft. following the shaft to the right are cards 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 21 being the point of the arrowhead. The front feathers are created by 5, 8, 11 being on top of 12, and (on the bottom) 6, 9, 10 being beneath 12. #17 is above the last 16-card, 18 below the last 16-card, with 19 and 20 the arrow point that leads into 21.

BULL'S EYE: card 1 is the divet of the heart from which 9, 10, 11, 12 make a crack into the heart shaped like a lightning bolt. cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 make the right lobe of the heart and 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 make the left lobe with #20 the bottom point of the heart shape.

Hope this is understandable.

Thora

Kaylee Marie

Hi Thora,

Spaces don't work online. Try using periods, underscores, dashes, or asterisks (though periods are easier to read IMO). Like this:

You can't slant cards or show them slightly elevated above others in the same line, but you can show a general picture.

Hope this helps you get your message across.

Thoraofthenorth

Yeah. I knew that...;) No really I did. Shows how long its been since I posted something here, eh?

Srry bout that. I was going through and putting periods in to post right after the last of them, but then I had to go to lunch before everyone left without me (love dorm life... =) So here it is. This will be the last time, i promise.

...........1........12...13--...14...15...16--......21

I have a feeling you can figure out which goes with which, eh?

a slightly embarassed, slightly self-amused, but still 100%
Thora

rcb30872

Hi Thora

Just a quick question, do you really need 3 decks for this?? I have only got one, and I wouldn't mind giving this a go!

Bec

Thoraofthenorth

No. You don't *need* three decks. Its just that I didn't want to clear the energy away between the spreads by reshuffling the deck. Because there are so many cards being used in each spread (and thus in the total) I thought I wanted to give each card a chance to be where it needed to be--especially if it needed to be in more places than one. You should have no problem using only one deck. Just be sure to reshuffle between the spreads.

Thora

p.s. tho i suppose you don't have to reshuffle either....just might not be nearly as accurate that way. That's why i used three, to allow it to be as accurate as it could be. And there were a few cards that appeared from all three decks in the spreads in different places.

rcb30872

Thanks for that

Would have come back sooner to say thankyou, have noticed that you have posted (just on the outside bit, if you know what I mean), but have been preoccupied with all this happenings in relation to Hurricane Rita, not affecting me directly, but I know someone who lives in the area that will be affected!! Amongst a few other things!

Now, that is cleared up, I can give it a go!!

Thanks once again

Bec

Thoraofthenorth

You're welcome!

Hope your friend is doing all right. I know how that goes. My uncle lives in South Carolina, near where the next one's supposed to hit. (we'll see, i guess. they haven't in a while)

Blessings,

Thora

bleu_bell

Wow, what a challenge to read all these cards. I think it will help me work on combining meanings. Thanks :)