Today I was overthinking a challenge, a situation which I cannot avoid and I have to face it. As I was browsing the "Tarot Spread" section and overlooking mainly the "Daily Spread" threads, I got inspired to make the following spread:
As you can see the cards form an ARROW. Please note that card 1,4,8 and 7 all touch eachother as in a solid verticalline. Card 2 and 3 touch card 1 and 4 sideways as if forming a cross.
The upper right corner of card 5 touches the down left corner of card 2 and the upper left corner of card 6 touches the down right corner of card 3. In this way you have a SOLID ARROW.
1. The Situation/Problem/Challenge
2. How does the querent really feel about situation (Inner feelings)
3. What is the querent's attitude about the situation (Outer expressions)
4. What "unexpected" from the outside will be thrown at you (Influences from outside)?
5. What is best NOT to do? What is it you have to really watch out for?
6. What is best recommended to do? Advice Card.
7. The possible outcome of the situation/ the possible Solution
8. Lesson learnt from this whole situation, no matter what the outcome will be/is.
I just did a reading with this spread and I must say it really gave me a good oversight/analysis and feeling of the situation and it gave me confidence on how to proceed and which way I have to go. The SOLID ARROW showed me the way. May it show you the way too.