Show and tell

wizzle

I've purchased some new stones and just have to show them off. Like a doting grandmother, hehehe.

These aren't my actual stones, but pictures from the website where I made my purchase. They are very very similar to what I received and are just wonderful. I'm still learning to use them, but have tried several out as significators for tarot readings and it's worked out very well.

Hope you enjoy the pictures and I'd so love to see what you have in your treasure chests.

Attachments

• OceanJasperHeart.jpg
    OceanJasperHeart.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 93
  • PoppyJasperHeart.jpg
    PoppyJasperHeart.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 103
  • RubyZoisiteHeart.jpg
    RubyZoisiteHeart.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 99

BodhiSeed

Ahhh... they're beautiful wizzle - I especially love that ocean jasper one. When you are using stones as the significators, do you allow the querent to pick one or do you pick one for them? May I ask where you purchased these beauties?

Many Blessings,
Bodhran

wizzle

Significators

If I do a reading in person I let the querent pick from the stones I've laid out and put the significator stone on the table where I read. I've done a couple of on line readings here and chose the stone. But in my last reading I asked my reading partner what stones she particularly liked or disliked and selected one on that basis.

The stones in the pictures came from http://www.phoenixorion.com/

I've been a repeat shopper there because I am very satisfied with the quality of the stones and with their promptness and courtesy. The stones are all 45mm, btw, which is a nice chunk in the hand and feels very solid and comforting. And the shape is good to put on chakras, should one be so minded. I love spheres but those guys roll around so.

catlin

Great purchase, wizzle. I've got 2 hearts made of "Goldfluss" and "Blaufluss" this is a kind of stone either red or blue with golden or silver sparks in it. I use them for spell work.

MCsea

Just beautiful, I love the ruby zoisite best... thank you for the link - off to treasure hunt ;)

MARINA