Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Motherpeace Tarot anyone?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

Madame Squee 
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

I brought out my Motherpeace just a few days ago -- the call was irresistable, and I also ordered the Playbook just a few minutes ago.

The Motherpeace was one of the first Tarot decks I owned; it was so different, so revolutionary, and so relevant -- and I really think it still is.

I laid out a reading this morning concerning a bossy know-it-all in the office, and the Hierophant turned up to represent her. Perfect!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Citizen

littleiris 
Citizen

motherpeace is wonderful, i use other decks, but i love motherpeace for it's ability to read "tilts". if the study ever gets off the ground, i will probably participate.
stacey
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Resident

Seraphine 
Resident

I'd like to join

I've been working with the motherpeace deck for about 6 months and would love to join a study group...

Is it still going or is there a new one..if so then point me in the right direction please!

:-))
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
I've been working with the motherpeace deck for about 6 months and would love to join a study group...

Is it still going or is there a new one..if so then point me in the right direction please!

:-))
This is still going although it seems that it's never actually got going and this seems to be the only thread that people post in.
Here is the index thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49474
It looks as if 2 cards have been covered but lots of people say they want to study the deck.
My advice is to just start a thread on a card and see who joins in. Please let me know by private message when a new thread is started and I'll add it to the index.

Come on folks, if you want to actually study The Motherpeace deck please start posting .

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #44
Citizen

hunter 
Citizen

I want to attempt to use the Motherpeace as the center of my moon phase celebrations. Does anyone have any ideas of how to start a study group that would involve a 3 day activity/commitment for each new and full moon?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #45
Resident

Ianna 
Resident
Greetings!

New to this grp, love this deck! Blessings, Ianna
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #46
Citizen

Ilaris 
Citizen

Hi!! I'm reviving this thread because I've bought the Motherpeace deck and I'd love to study it with you guys.

I've searched the forum and only saw a study on two cards, the Fool and the Magician. Maybe it's time we finish the entire deck!!

I think the difficult part of this deck is that cards can have 4 positions!!! We could go through that too, don't you think?

Is anyone else interested?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #47
Resident

3Jane 
Resident

I use Motherpeace as my primary deck, so I might be, if there's more people... Otherwise I find it hard to stay focused and my life is really crazy recently
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #48
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

I'm committing myself to posting threads on each card till the deck is covered, so I hope some of the people interested in this are still around to participate.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #49
Citizen

swedishfish612 
Citizen

I have always wanted to study this one...I have the large and the mini and one of the books. But I just started really getting into the Silicon Dawn. I wonder if I have the energy for both, lol!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.