The Hierophant

Rachey

I did a read for myself and in the position of action to be taken I got the hierophant. The read is about me and another person in regards to relationships, it's confusing me what I should be doing?

Piproach

Hi Rachey, it depends on the other cards in your reading, but on a hunch I am believing that the 'relationship' is out of the bounds of traditional relationships or even an affair. If not, then the heirophant could be a reminder of your vows towards the relationship.

Thirteen

Rachey said:
I did a read for myself and in the position of action to be taken I got the hierophant. The read is about me and another person in regards to relationships, it's confusing me what I should be doing?
You should be following the rules ;) The Hierophant takes the higher moral ground.

When that person says to you, "Everyone's doing it...." or "No one's going to get hurt...." or "Just one more drink...." or some other compelling, logical argument that goes against your gut of what's right and wrong, YOU have to be the Hierophant. You have to say, "That's perfectly logical and true. But it doesn't feel right to me, it wasn't the way I was brought up, and I'm not going to do it."

The advice of the cards is that it's all right to be stubborn, to be a traditionalist, to take the moral high ground and lecture others on right and wrong. To be, in short, the designated driver and to take away someone keys, or refuse to let them have another drink, or insist on protection if you're going to have sex. This action might not make you popular, but it will leave you respecting yourself and feeling better once you're back home and no longer under any pressure.

So don't take any action that rubs you the wrong way--don't listen to any argument, however compelling, that feels immoral or unethical or illegal to you. Act rightly, morally, legally--and with concern for how people will view you afterwards. Be a role model. Stuffy advice, but perhaps good and welcome advice all the same.

Piproach

I think you got it right there thirteen ;-)

Rachey

OOOO Thank you :D

It makes so much sense now