Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

New Orleans Voodoo Tarot study group!!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > New Orleans Voodoo Tarot

Resident

Poe 
Resident

I've done some studying on Voodoofor the past year, so I'm familiar with a lot of the terms in the book. I think card by card is a good idea, and getting to know the history and differences between Hatian voodoo and New Orleans voodoo is a good idea also. And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Citizen

scorpiana 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poe
And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!
any other takers on the trip? i know a bunch of cheap and good hotels. depending on the time of year you want to visit, i may or may not be able to offer my humble abode, but i can definitely show you around.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Citizen

Little Baron 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poe
I've done some studying on Voodoofor the past year, so I'm familiar with a lot of the terms in the book. I think card by card is a good idea, and getting to know the history and differences between Hatian voodoo and New Orleans voodoo is a good idea also. And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!
Sounds good to me. It seems like the both of you have a better knowledge of this stuff than I do at the moment, so my responses may be a little naive and only based on colouring and how the card makes me feel. But I am eager to learn.

LB

And by the way, Scorpiana. Just checked out your profile. What a fab pic. You have a great image!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43
Resident

IvyAlexa 
Resident
Lightbulb

I'm new, but if you guys are still doing this i'd love to join
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #44
Citizen

Little Baron 
Citizen

Is anyone still playing

LB
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #45
Citizen

Grip Dellabonte 
Citizen

I'm trying to get this deck as it happens. I would love to keep studying it if anyone is interested.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #46
Resident

Water Pixie 
Resident
This deck

I have to say this is the only deck I work with, and it has served me well. I was immediately drawn to it. I am very picky. This deck can be confusing for elaborate spreads concerning everyday matters. I love working with the cards tho. I have found that this deck has always best served me when I am emotionally charged and in a state of true need, or if I havea lot of energy directed towards the question and deck. And surprisingly, if I am in a big hurry, time-wise. The loa seem to know when you have time to delve into meanings and when things need to be easily read and taken at their face value.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #47
grandmother

fractalgranny 
grandmother

just wanted to say hello. today i got this deck, and it sure seems like it needs more study than other decks. i'm not entirely sure of my level of interest in voodoo, other than there IS interest is anyone else still working on this?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #48

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.