New Year Spread (double deck spread)

ArwenNightstar

----1--2--3--
-12---------4
-11---13----4
-10---------6
----9--8--9--

Each position has two cards. The Theme card is from one deck. The Helping Energy card is from a second deck.
  1. January(1): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  2. February(2): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  3. March(3): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  4. April(4): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  5. May(5): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  6. June(6): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  7. July(7): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  8. August(8): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  9. September(9): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  10. October(10): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  11. November(11): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  12. December(12): Card One is the theme for the month. Card Two is the helping energy for the month.
  13. Year's Theme (13)

I do this spread on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. For me, yesterday was New Year's Eve and today is New Year's day. I log it in my journal and make reminders on my PC's mail calender so I will go back and see how things worked out.

You could use a third deck to clarify if necessary. It is important to use two decks in this spread so that if you have repetitive energy, you can see it. For instance, in my partner's reading last night, she got 10/wands and Two of Blades in two months as Theme and Helper and then Helper and Theme.

Enjoy!

Dolphin_Dreamer

cool spread... was going to post in the 2 decks one about how much more complicated what you were doing sounded... It sounds amazing tho

ArwenNightstar

Dolphin_Dreamer said:
cool spread... was going to post in the 2 decks one about how much more complicated what you were doing sounded... It sounds amazing tho

It seems complicated until you break it down. Read each month as a stand along unit.