Rohrig Tarot - 7 of Swords

sunflowr

Futility

Discouragement and futility. Imagined obstacles. But at the same time, a chance to emerge from the difficulties with greater maturity.

This was my card of the day for today. And this is really interesting! It was the only card that was reversed. I was attracted to pulling it because it was obvious it was reversed. The backs of this deck arent reversible backs.

So anyway, the dragon's head has a rune painted on it. Kenaz, only reversed, indicating things closing off. The guy in the image looks pretty defeated. No place for him to go, just desolate arrid ground, and then this huge mean looking dragon with his mouth open ready to swallow him whole!

Ok, but I got this card reversed today. And no I dont do reversed cards and certainly not with this deck. But it was the one lone reversed card for some reason! And the rune of Kenaz became the upright Kenaz- meaning things are opening up! :) For those who have this deck, have a look at the dragon's head and see what I mean. :)

So I take it that something that seemed futile before (and I am almost certain I know what it's implying) is now not so futile and that things are going to start opening up for me. :) Maybe not today, but sometime soon.

What do you think?

I just love this deck! The way things are depicted here. :) So easy to read!

And I love how, even in the bleakest of situations in this deck, there's always a light shining around the person. Meaning theres always hope. :)