Discussion: Magical Unicorns Oracle

SaMoon912

1. How did you get this deck?
At my local pagan/wiccan shop :)

2. How do you use your cards?
I shuffle them, cut the cards into 3, then re-shuffle etc...I do this 3 times. Then I set the deck down and just draw from the top of the deck and receive the messages the cards are giving me. If I have a particular question, I do the exact same thing.

3. What is your favourite card??
I like "A Happy Surprise", "Best Friends", and "You Are Gifted". The little girl in the Happy Surprise card reminds me of me when I was a little girl. The best Friends one is just beautiful and the Gifted one I like the background :)

4. What is your least favourite card?
I don't care for Thankful, Brothers and Sisters, Change, and Just Be Yourself. But honestly, the whole deck is pretty beautiful I think. And I really love the whole positivity and uplifting theme that Doreen Virtue creates. I plan on buying other oracle decks she created.

SaMoon912

Does anyone know of any oracle spreads? Or any spreads for this particular deck?

Little Hare

Through a trade on here

i just got these about a week ago, so i generally like to shuffle the cards and talk to them myself, they have already told me that they are going to be used mainly for children. I can already here them whinnying impatiently now ;)

creative, family culture and simplicity

erg 'defintaly yes' it looks all faded and the laughter card, the pixies and imps look all weird

TheBip

Got it through Amazon. I love unicorns ^_^

Just got em a few days ago, and havent really had much time to play with em

Creative, Family culture, Simplicity and Practice

Pets, Forgive, Laughter and Happy Surprise cause they look too 'cartoony'

Little Hare

More Questions

I'd love to revive this thread to see some more discussion take place about the unicorns? :D

So i thought i'd throw out the following questions;

1. Do you store anything in particular with your cards? e.g. Crystals ,herbs etc.

2. How often do you use the cards?

3. How Accurate do you find the cards?

My answers

1. I keep a unicorn necklace that i bought from a cheap jewellary shop with the cards, its painted white and has a rainbow mane... It looks kinda trashy but it just screamed at me when i saw it... or should i say whinned :D

2. I shuffle the cards and pull a card at least once a week.

3. I find the cards very accurate, at times almost spookily, i've also found the cards really help me access my intuition a lot more

SaMoon912

1. Do you store anything in particular with your cards? e.g. Crystals ,herbs etc.
Nope, I pretty much store the cards in their box, as I find the box any deck comes with still sacred. I also did the exercise at the beginning where you visualize light on your cards.

2. How often do you use the cards? I don't really know how often I use mine. I use them whenever I feel the cards calling me. And also when I do readings for people, I'll sometimes use these cards because I feel the cards want to speak with others sometimes.

3. How Accurate do you find the cards? From the readings I've done on other people, it's been accurate. THe readings I did on myself were usually accurate, and always made sense to me.

I have a couple more questions we can add:

4. Have you tried creating any spreads for this deck? What is it?
My answer: Not yet...I don't think it answers questions too well, I think it's good for general readings.

5. How do you prepare to read with your cards (do you do a ritual or just draw a card? etc.)? I do the ritual that was in the book.

TheBip

Nope. I just keep em in the box or bag they come in.

2. How often do you use the cards?
Whenever I want the Unicorns Guidance :)

3. How Accurate do you find the cards?
Erm... I suppose it depends on the type of question. A reading I did for my sister didnt make much sense at all...

Little Hare

Have you tried creating any spreads for this deck? What is it?

Not really i just go with my intuition so if i want to lay the cards out a certain way i will

How do you prepare to read with your cards (do you do a ritual or just draw a card? etc.)?

Prepare, i dont really know, i do like to shuffle the cards quiet well because that seems to help put me in a meditative state easier and i find it relaxing :D

MardiGras

1. Do you store anything in particular with your cards?
i store them in a velvet bag with rainbow flourite.

2. How often do you use the cards? I hardly use them.

3. How Accurate do you find the cards? They have been accurate

4. Have you tried creating any spreads for this deck? no I haven't as yet

5. How do you prepare to read with your cards (do you do a ritual or just draw a card? etc.) a white candle some moon incense ground centre protect.
and my personal ritual I won't tell. as it's too personal.

I just ask the readings to be accurate for the highest good.shuffle the cards and pull out as many as i feel i need.sometimes i do a basic 3 card past present future horizontal read.

SaMoon912

Would anyone like to trade magical unicorn oracle readings? Or start a card study group?