Body-Shaped Difficult Times Spread

MareSaturni

I've created this spread during a very messy time of my life...i was lost, i didn't know what to do, i barely understood what was going on inside of me. The spread was very useful for me, and i thought it could help some of you out there.

It was originally designed to be used with the Wiccan Pack by Sally Morningstar, but it works with any oracle, i believe - including, of course, tarot.

(the shape is supposed to look like a body)

The Feet
Position 1 - Where you are right now
Position 2 - What you still have to face in your path

The Hands
Position 3 & 5 - What you have to do in order to get
through these difficult times/actions that must be taken

The Heart
Postion 4 - What's in your heart. Not rarely, it's things that the person doesn't realize or refuses to accept...the reasons why he is going through hard times, his feeling about it.
Ie, in my situation, it helped me to find why i was harming myself so much.

The Head
Position 6 - What you must keep in mind for your journey.

You can start the reading by any of the positions. I like to start from the feet, then go to the hands, the heart and the head. Sometimes, i also like to let the heart be the last, since it's the most complex position, imho.

Hope you like it :)

ArwenNightstar

miss_yuko said:
You can start the reading by any of the positions. I like to start from the feet, then go to the hands, the heart and the head. Sometimes, i also like to let the heart be the last, since it's the most complex position, imho.

Hope you like it :)

~Yuko~

Yuko, I like this alot. I really like the idea of starting from various positions! That makes this a very flexible spread. I will try this one soon!

MareSaturni

ArwenNightstar said:
Yuko, I like this alot. I really like the idea of starting from various positions! That makes this a very flexible spread. I will try this one soon!

Glad you liked it. Hope it works for you as great as it worked for me :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Sunburst

I like it too. I could use that spread just about now. I'll let you know how it works out.

Sunburst

crazelion

I will have ti tried this spread on myself. i so lost lost right now career wise i don't know what I won't to do. This spread my help.

JAM

Just had to say thanks!

(Wow, my first post on any forum for... 4 years!)

I just wanted to say thanks for putting this spread up. I'm going through an incredibly hard time right now and I've been going through loads of spreads trying to find 'the one' to tell me what to do, and something drew me to this one (maybe because I'm ill and my body hates me right now! ;) )

Although I'm relatively new to tarot (been practicing/learning since January this year), I've only used Celtic Cross and only done three readings before today, whenever I've done a reading it's been poignant and today's was no exception.

Just for interest:

1) Foot 1, where am = The Fool
How cool is that?! Promising for the new plans I've made to get through my difficulties
2) Foot 2, what will encounter = Knight of Cups
Extension of the Fool, not to get too wrapped up in dreams, always my nemesis ;)
3) Hand 1, action to take = Queen of Swords REVERSED
Took a while to interpret but figured it meant to become more understanding, keep reign on my passions/emotions and not to rely on logic too much, my situation's unique and I have to come up with a unique solution to it... to 'bring the power of QoS into my life'...
4) Hand 2 (put down in wrong order but came out ok!) = 3 of Wands REVERSED
Don't take on anything new! People go on explorations because they're not satified with what they have, but everything I need is right here
5) Heart, feelings = 5 of Wands REVERSED
Fear about conflicts and antagonism between things in my life even if I can work them out eventually, and letting my anger get out of hand (this card always reminds me of the Simpson's episode where they go for family counselling and end up bashing each other up with rods (and electrocuting each other in the end!), works as I'm arranging for counselling for myself atm!)
6) Head, keep in mind = Queen of Cups
Aim for harmony, balanced emotion, putting dreams into practice (head card is opposite of feet cards, makes sense really!), caring and intellect.

I dunno if it comes across but this was a pretty incredible reading, so many patterns, correlations, all really helpful and applicable to how I am right now.

THANK YOU!!!

MareSaturni

JAM said:
(Wow, my first post on any forum for... 4 years!)

I just wanted to say thanks for putting this spread up. I'm going through an incredibly hard time right now and I've been going through loads of spreads trying to find 'the one' to tell me what to do, and something drew me to this one (maybe because I'm ill and my body hates me right now! ;) )

(...)

I dunno if it comes across but this was a pretty incredible reading, so many patterns, correlations, all really helpful and applicable to how I am right now.

THANK YOU!!!

Oh, i'm SO glad my spread was useful to you! Thanks for trying it and posting your reading, it makes me very pleased!
Hope it's has helped you and given you insights :D