LS Pagan Tarot - The Lovers

sharpchick

I view this card as one representing a choice that has to be made. Although I originally looked at the card and thought of choosing between spiritual growth and earthly responsibility (here, to family), tonight I viewed it differently as I came to the image. For me, the card depicts the Seeker choosing between life in a coven or as a solitaire.

Other thoughts?

annik

I see this one more as hesitation. It's a thought choice. She seems hesitent to follow her heart.

MareSaturni

I think this card is fantastic...very few 'lovers' cards show so well the 'choice' side of it. Most concentrate on the romance.

For me, she is choosing between the unknown (going with the coven) and what she is used to (her life with her family). Her heart is probably telling her to follow the coven, but there is a part of her that don't want to leave her home, that she loves so much.

Specially because she is aware that, no matter the choice, the responsability for it will be hers.

~Yuko

Dreamsilver

6 Lasso-choice in Pagan Tarot
The life puts us before a choice, or the family or the Magic award to choose What way?? Our heroine has already made it, it is tormented with last doubts, in fact with family, even for a while растаться not so is simple. There mother and a daughter to whom it is necessary, and which else hope, that it will choose their path and will return. But it has made the choice, it costs already on a way ученичества, it in attires of an award, in hands at it the book of Shadows while most likely still empty, records will appear впроцессе training and a sword. The choice Is made. It goes to study in Magic, it follows group! Run, catch up, leaving in depth of a wood of pupils. Become one of them. The girl still will return to the family, but will return already another, Prosacred. And the life will go already other track, a track of Magic. уедениться it is necessary for a long time, the doctrine does not go one day, but that knowledge which it will get at this time are invaluable. The choice is made, hard, but a correct choice! We follow group, we go there where we shall receive knowledge. And let this way will be hard, it correct and conducts to knowledge and an enlightenment. So forward!