Page of Swords

aquanesha

I need help with interpreting this card in the relationship in general position of a spread.

Please help me thanks :)
aqua

aquanesha

Thanks

I will try harder to figure it out. I know it's a difficult one.

Purple Myst

I hope I can help, although I'm still learning. I drew this card as a card of the day this month and it is indeed a difficult card.

My intuitive feeling about the Page of Swords card was that it's about waiting on what's ahead of you, and being ready to tackle it when it arrives.

tarobones

pages and aces

There is an online course which I studied when learning tarot, http://www.learntarot.com in which Pages and Aces are linked in meaning. For example, the Page of Swords is linked to the Ace of Swords. The page is a messenger. The message: manifest the power of the Ace in your life/situation. In the course the Ace of Swords is about strength, truth, justice. The Page is a messenger, the message: be truthful, be strong, be just. IT's a simple approach to link the two together in this way, and I have used it ever since. Just wanted to share one theory. BB, Michael

Al Si'ra

I see this card as being aware of what's going on around you-..and you are ready to give the response the situation deserves..
You are ready to receive and send back..No emotions or illusions involved..you can see the picture with perfect clarity and evaluate things from a very umm..judgemental perspective..that does not mean you are going to be fair or you have to be fair for everyone..no i don't think so..but with this card you have your rules and you are ready to apply them without hesitating a second..This card has a strong presence-just like ace of swords as mentioned...
This page is a bit insensitive in my opinion...it can mean hearing-saying harsh truths-if reversed ill-dignified talks etc..
In Rider Waite deck i see this page as almost saying "come forward if you dare and make my day"..as if he is ready to chop heads off with that sword lol..

Just a few thoughts

:love:

star-lover

tarobones said:
There is an online course which I studied when learning tarot, http://www.learntarot.com in which Pages and Aces are linked in meaning. For example, the Page of Swords is linked to the Ace of Swords. The page is a messenger. The message: manifest the power of the Ace in your life/situation. In the course the Ace of Swords is about strength, truth, justice. The Page is a messenger, the message: be truthful, be strong, be just. IT's a simple approach to link the two together in this way, and I have used it ever since. Just wanted to share one theory. BB, Michael

that is a brilliant way of thinking about it
thanks for that

FaerieStorm

The Page of Swords cuts through illusion; he wants to learn as much as there is to know about a situation because he doesn't want to be left in the dark. He's inquizative and insightful, but not terribly sensitive.

In respect to your question, it seems to me that the P/Sw's represents the "tearing down illusion" fase in the relationship. In other words, either you or the other person (or both) is trying to understand the other better. Perhaps one of you is trying to distance yourself so that you can analyze the relationship more rationally. Or maybe the relationship is in the early stages and you two are still trying to get to know one anther.

Just some thoughts--FS

Ladybro

I’ll say that Page of swords in general position in the spread of relationship, talks about idealism, projects, but the relationship is real or concrete for both of them? .
Sometimes the Page of swords gives us messages of illusions or expectations.

On the other hand, Page of swords in the relationship spread, talks about problems, and probably one of them is that one or both of them, don’t know how to dialogue with the other

Little Baron

I like this page but he is not the easiest to get along with.

He has an eagerness to understand and communicate.

If he doesn't agree with something, you can be sure that he will tell you.

He is honest, but he lacks the maturity that the older court members have. This can lead to him often being spiteful, brash, painfully honest without regret, flipant and a person that may flit from one idea to another, one project to another or one person to another, changing his mind as he goes. He doesn't have the experience of his mother and father so may make some childish decisions - that may, on occasion, hurt others. I do not see him as trustworthy.

However, he is a well spoken and eloquant individual. He can turn on the charm if he needs to - sometimes, in a reversed position, this may be to get his own way. He has a great mind, but it needs disciplining. He also has an admirable sense of humour and is very sharp and quick witted. An entertaining person to be around, but watch out for the prickly aspects of his personality. Only recently, when writing up some notes, I was wondering who he reminded me of and I thought that maybe someone like Ruby Wax was a good comparison - someone with an alert mind and that can express it well; however, someone that might often say things that others might not; someone who might say things that can be offensive, for their own gain.

LB