Start photo school in February or April?

Flavio

Hi! I'd love to start studying photography this year, the school starts on either February or April, I'd love to start in February but I'm aware that the beggining of the year demands a lot of activity at my job including business trip probably.

I have to decide by tomorrow morning if to start the school next weekend or not , pulled some cards, no positions I got this:

About starting in February
Ace of Cups + Page of Swords

About starting in April
Knight of Pents + Queen of Swords

I was surprised to see court cards in the 2nd position in each case. I got the idea that starting in February would be for pure emotional satisfaction and the eagerness to learn.

On the other side starting in April would be a wiser choice once evaluated how can I manage my resources (actually I'm concern as the monthly fee goes for USD200)

What do you think?

aria

my thoughts...

hmm...i thought i would give it a try...

i would say for february....there is eagerness to learn in you and that you probably have a love for photography or whatever is that you want to shoot. this is new love...so starting of something new...ace of cups is also related to commencement of artistic or creative projects.

For april i would say...that you would have more time on hand to do your solitary projects as indicated by the knight...also learning something new would require patience which would be there in april and not in feb when you would be short of time!! and that just like the queen of swords you'll be able to master your course...

so i would say april is definitely the best time for you to join according to me...hope this makes sense to you...

all the best,
Aria

Flavio

aria said:
i would say for february....there is eagerness to learn in you and that you probably have a love for photography or whatever is that you want to shoot. this is new love...so starting of something new...ace of cups is also related to commencement of artistic or creative projects.

For april i would say...that you would have more time on hand to do your solitary projects as indicated by the knight...also learning something new would require patience which would be there in april and not in feb when you would be short of time!! and that just like the queen of swords you'll be able to master your course...
First of all, thank you Aria for your take on the reading. Love for photography is not going anywhere, I'll have it with me even if I have to wait until April.

aria said:
so i would say april is definitely the best time for you to join according to me...hope this makes sense to you...
It makes a lot of sense... actually the "adult" in me tells me that is the right thing to do but the child doesn't care about a budget and job issues, If I have to follow any advice I'd rather hear the Queen of Swords and not the restless Page, you know what I mean.

gareth.

Go with ...

Your heart.I think this month and your reading is right.But then maybe not.....Go with the Queen of Swords.Tarot does not make decisions...it only makes you think in these situations.All Best to you F.

MeeWah

Flavio: Whilst Ace-Cups & Page-Swords for February seems more expressive of the emotional desire & intellectual interest to begin immediately, I tend to see the Knight-Pentacles & Queen-Swords for April as the more propitious time.

That being, more financially advantageous or in a better financial position to take on the commitment & more likely to obtain the appropriate teacher, too.

[Edited to correct months.]

Flavio

gareth. said:
Go with the Queen of Swords.Tarot does not make decisions...it only makes you think in these situations.All Best to you F.
As someone trying to make people around me to think about Tarot seriously, the last thing I would do is to avoid making decision and let them to Tarot, but I understand very well what you mean. Thank you for your comment.

Flavio

MeeWah said:
I tend to see the Knight-Pentacles & Queen-Swords for April as the more propitious time.
So did I... school is waiting for me to attend in April, thank you for your kind comments MeeWah.

Flavio

The weeks passed quickly and now I am ready to start next Saturday April 29th the photography school =)

I feel it was wiser to wait until now because our company moved so most weekends we spent time packing the office and checking out how the new facilities were adapted for our arrival, the moving took place 2 weekends ago.

Alta

Glad to hear it Flavio. I hope things go very well in photography school!

MeeWah

Flavio: Thanks for the update.

I am sure your artistic & keen eye for composition & colour will stand in good stead & contribute to success!