retrograde countdown, mercury and jupiter

paradoxx

March 3, Mercury goes retrograde, pisces
march 5, jupiter goes retrograde, scorpio
and a full moon on the 14th.

Jupiter in retrograde makes us re-examine how we just try to 'fit in' out of fear at the detriment of our moral and potentially religious values. Jupiters stationary makes no opposition so the energy will not have an immediete output but will trine the sun within 6 days and shortly thereafter mercury in retrograde forming harmonious and lasting connections, assuming they are noble connections to begin with. We may think hard before travelling.

Mercury in retrograde, as it has been noted many times before, deals with communication and travel (this time water travel so those taking a cruise ship or a fishing trip beware) watch out for teh problems that might get overlooked, look for temorary work not permanant work, keep your spirits up and focus on new endevours that need genuine reinforcment, not just support that could be dropped later.

The comination of these two planets going stationary at the same time puts financial planning in a rut, it turns the energy inward to refine the outward presentation. Travel for recreational purposes might bring unexpected revelations, but all in all it might be worth it, the retraction of overexagurated statements will happen, buisness deals will be cancelled, policy wil be reviewed, power will be reduced, restructuring of large business will occur.

The combinatin of Pisces and Scorpio is like looking into the ocean, just below the surface are the fish you can see, but further down you go the more exotic the animal. Sharks, Whales, plankton, and those that glow the further down you go. It has become an issue of comptitetion, and effort needs to be put into the firt impression, mercury retrograde helps refine that need.

The full moon will direct this energy into its next phase, when resolution comes full force.

Horace

What signs will be detriment in this retrograde? I don't always notice Mercury's retrograde, but this time it's in my sign, Pisces. I've already started keeping lists, checking 'em twice. Is there extra caution or will this be a passing phase for Pisces and Scorpios? And when does it end? thanks Hh

rainwolf

Detriment pisces would be virgo, and detriment scorpio would be taurus and libra, i believe.

Crystelle

Rainwolf... what would we look for in Virgo... sorry this is a pointed question as I am the daughter of a Virgo and the GF of a Virgo (I like to get the jump on these two as they run my poor Sag head in circles)
:confused:

Crystelle

paradoxx

In pisces, mercury fuels the mind with worries and emotional baggage. Having to change your mind on topics is going to happen no matter what, and with children they just might be more prone to change their mind and forget why, kids will be kids.

Pisces might find themselves in the center of the communication conundrum, tell people to be quiet if you need to hear whats important.

Virgo will have a hard time dealing with all the emotional issues that around them, reassurance comes with general concensious.

Crystelle

paradoxx said:
Virgo will have a hard time dealing with all the emotional issues around them, reassurance comes with general consensus.

Sorry Paradoxx.. does this mean that virgo will find it necessary to ask others about their emotional life? That does seem a bit odd for my two guys... normally stewing and keeping all of their feelings to themselves.:(

Crystelle

paradoxx

Virgo just might be restless with emotional energy, which Virgo burns off with physical exercise, just taking a family nature walk might clear the air. conversations about teh mystical and spiritual aspects of life might come up with the most interesting results, it might take longer than usual though.

DeLani

I'm going on a rather long distance trip Mar. 4 - 16th. I'm a bit worried about all these retrogrades - on astrologyzone.com, she says (for capricorns):
You may want to travel, but your outlook is a bit complex. On one hand, you will have a full moon eclipse in your travel sector on March 14, and that lunar event will help you travel quite a distance if that interests you. An eclipse in Virgo will blend well with your sign, for Virgo is a fellow earth sign like yours...
However, Mars, the action planet, will not be friendly to this eclipse, nor will the Sun, Mercury, or Uranus - and that is a barrage of planetary artillery to overcome.

Is there any advice you can give me, ways to overcome or ameliorate these influences? We will be driving from NW Arkansas to Boulder CO, the Grand Canyon, and through AZ, NM, TX, and OK back home.
Thanks!

agedog1

Mercury started to slow on the 26th of Feb. Once it starts to slow I count it as retrograde. I continue to count it as retrograde until it's forward movement gets to one degree per day.

DeLani

I know this sounds superstitious, but I wonder if there is something I can do to "appease" the planets that are described as "angry." I suppose the best I can do is a spell for a safe journey? Maybe do things (wear colors, symbols, etc.) to play up the lunar influence, to hopefully override the other, negative, planetary influences?