Tarot of Dreams Study Group - Any Interest?

Noir

I noticed that, unlike many study groups, I did not find a post for the Tarot of Dreams (ToD) that gauged people's interest or asked about how people would like to organize a study group. So I thought I would ask. :)

I guess the first thing to explore is whether people are actually interested in doing a study group. Because a handful of people posting information about the cards, with virtually no discussion, does not a study group make. To be viable, a study group requires a sense of common purpose and a commitment to exploring and sharing individual perceptions.

If there is no interest, then at least people posting to the ToD "study group" will have appropriate expectations not to anticipate discussion, feedback, or support. If there is interest, then we can talk about how to structure things to create an exciting and useful experience for everyone.

Thoughts?

agedog1

I just ordered my Tarot of Dreams cards. They should arrive tomorrow. Not really interested in a study group but will participate if you would like. It is an extremely well done deck. Had to buy the CD with the deck, would have liked to have bought 2 deck so I could have one for reading and one for my collection, unfortunately you have to buy the deck and the CD together

Noir

Agedog,
Thanks for your reply. You are welcome to participate if you like, but please do not feel obligated. Study groups aren't necessarily for everyone. I'm just trying to gauge what the interest level is for people that are into something like this.

Sheri

I would like to participate in a study group! I think it is just what I need to understand the cards better - and give me an excuse to use them more!

Thanks for thinking of the idea, Noir! :D

valeria

Noir

Valeria,
I was glad to hear this was something that you would be interested in. Hopefully, we can get a few more people involved and then we can talk about how we would like to create our group.

Have a great weekend! :)

HarleyQuinnX

You've probably seen me around in the study group, Noir. I am reading the threads and posts, but since I'm in college and studying a lot, I don't have much time to reply.

But I'll be on whenever I can.

Noir

HarleyQuinnX,
It will be nice to have you drop by whenever you can. I can certainly appreciate both the stresses and demands of college. Good luck with your studies and we will keep a candle in the window for you. :)

cybercat

SG for TOD symbols

Hi Noir and all,

I am going to join the Sg on TOD. I am planing on posting about the symbolism of TOD since it is unique and different from all others. How do you think we shall tackel this. One thread for each symbol talked about or all in one thread?

P.S. I also announced in the TOD thread in tarot cards that there was a SG for TOD.

Cybercat

Netzach

I'm expressing a cautious interest - cautious because I'm very busy at the moment so don't know whether I'll have time for this. But I'll pop in when I can!

redflash

I'm interested too but like netzach, I am really busy. I wouldn't be able to spare loads of time for it but I would pitch in as often as I could. Would be good to get it started, I love my ToD.