When It's Over--Extinguishing The Flame Spread

starrystarrynight

Here is a spread I have been working on about getting over a past love. It seems to work out pretty well, but I would love feedback on how to change or add to it to make it better.

I call it "When It's Over--Extinguishing The Flame Spread", and I designed it to resemble a candle...sort of...(and, obviously, it could use a better/shorter title!)

~~~~~~~~8
~~~~~~~7
~~~~~~6~5
~~~~~~4~3
~~~~~~2~1

1. Why does the flame still burn in me for my ex?
2. How do I extinguish the flame?
3. What don't I know about the situation that might help or prevent me from extinguishing the flame?
4. What don't I know about my ex that might help or prevent me from extinguishing the flame?
5. What subconscious motivations might I have that are helping or hindering me from extinguishing the flame?
6. What will happen in the Near Future to help or prevent me from extinguishing the flame?
7. Long-term Outcome
8. Clarification of Outcome (if needed)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Candle In The Wind

Starrystarrynight,

I really like this spread. As I looked at it, that song, "Candle In The Wind" started swirling around in my head. But I tend to be mushy if not down right goofy at times...LOL.

The reading flowed for me without interuptions. The clarafication card was perfect for the reading. 'Cause my number 7 card was the 10 Of Swords. So, I needed the extra card!

Thank you. May I use this in my Orpahlese spread program?

Barbara Ann

starrystarrynight

Barbara Ann -

I PMd you with a question...

Silverkitten

This looks like a wonderful spread. My son just broke off a relationship with a girl that was not good for him. Never has been good for him. He is having a very difficult time with it. I'm hoping to talk him into letting me do a reading for him using this spread.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Donna

tieduptinkerbell

thanks for this...

i am pretty dumb...lol...i was still trying to get over one when i started seeing another and kind of transfered things...so i am trying to get over two right now...

struggling with the one more than anyting...the first and longest relationship...somehow i keep thinking we should still be together...and don't know why...

hopin to try this and see what comes of it...

thanks

bell
xx

Barbaras Ahajusts

Just a joke here...

Humm,this got me to thinking, and thats dangerous!

Maybe we should call this spread, "Love Addicts/blow the dang candle out!" LOL!

This spread looks really great on the Orphalese tarot program!

Hey Bell, maybe a past life reading would help you with that continuing carry over for healing??? Just a thought.

Barbara

tieduptinkerbell

its just might

i know i am connected with both ...but do you know any good ones that might help...and i may need some perspective with the answers...sighs...

its been a very foggy few months...

me
x

Barbaras Ahajusts

Not to change the subject line here,

ArwenNightStar did this spread on whom to chose..
I have also really adapted this spread heavily.

Let me see if I can show you.

~~~~~~~~~~13~~~~~~~~
~~5~4~6~~~12~~8~7~9~
~~~~~~10~~~~~11~~~~~
~~~~~~~~2~1~3~~~~~~~

1. You
2. Your hopes
3. Your fears

4. Person A
5. Person A's hopes
6. Person A's fears

7. Person B
8. Person B's hopes
9. Person B's fears

10. What is between You and Person A
11. What is between You and Person B
12. What you need most.
13. Overall Hope

I know I had a past life spread that was really dynamite, just gotta find it for you!
Barbara
Edited
Try this spread, to see if you can ream some light of it all, Bell!

starrystarrynight

Past life spread

Oh Barbara,

Thanks for that link. I can't wait to try it later!

cherries

thanks for this spread. i have done many spreads over the last week to clarify my position with an ex and this was by far the clearest. the only thing that confused me slightly was card 1 - temperance. could anyone offer any insight on this?