Card 4 should be overlapping cards 1, 2 and 3 like so:

+-----+ +-----+
|...1...| |...2...|
|..+--------+..|
+--|.... 4....|--+
.. .+--------+
..... |...3...|
......+-----+

Card 1. What do I think the situation is?
Card 2. How do I feel about the situation?
Card 3. What is actually the situation?

Card 4. How are my fears/anxieties manipulating my view of the situation?
Cards 5-7. What are these base fears/anxieties?
Card 8. How should I deal with or resolve these base fears/anxieties?

Card 9. What am I not seeing? What am I accidentally overlooking?
Card 10. What am I having trouble accepting or admiting to? What am I denying, even unknowingly?

Card 11. Where can I find peace? Which thoughts, places, people or things should I focus on to stay harmonized?

Card 12. How should I deal with or resolve this situation?

- V.

purple_scorp

Hey v.

thanks for the spread. I have a couple of Oracle decks "The Love Pack" and "The Enlightenment Deck" and I think your spread is ideal for those cards.

with love
purple_scorp

catlin

Great spread, vernissage, thanks for sharing!

Dolphin_Dreamer

Perfect! I have been asking these questions a lot...

purple_scorp said:
thanks for the spread. I have a couple of Oracle decks "The Love Pack" and "The Enlightenment Deck" and I think your spread is ideal for those cards.
Thanks for the idea and the reminder to use these cards, I have the Enlightenment Deck too

siouxj73

This is a great spread - very appropriate for me for today as it happens. :)

I've never heard of the Enlightenment deck - sounds very interesting!

vernissage

I just tried this spread and it clarified a very important situation for me -- and the three core fears were very enlightening also. For me, Tarot mostly reveals what I already know, but more or less puts it into words, if you will.

Thank all of you for your support. :)

purple_scorp

siouxj73 said:
This is a great spread - very appropriate for me for today as it happens. :)

I've never heard of the Enlightenment deck - sounds very interesting!
The Enlightenment Pack is very interesting. BTW - I tried this spread with the Love Pack and it was so very very accurate.

with love
purple_scorp.

starrystarrynight

This one is very enlightening. I threw it twice and both times what I thought was the situation was really not. (And this was an internal motivational-type query, which it would have seemed I should have realized but apparently didn't).

The rest of the spread was very accurate and telling...but the shocker was that it made me realize that I was "asking" the wrong question all along.

Now that I know what the real issue is--what I really want to know-- everything makes a lot more sense.

Amazing. Thank you for this one.

vernissage

starrystarrynight said:
This one is very enlightening. I threw it twice and both times what I thought was the situation was really not. (And this was an internal motivational-type query, which it would have seemed I should have realized but apparently didn't).

The rest of the spread was very accurate and telling...but the shocker was that it made me realize that I was "asking" the wrong question all along.

Now that I know what the real issue is--what I really want to know-- everything makes a lot more sense.

Amazing. Thank you for this one.

Ah, I'm so glad this has helped you in such a profound way!

Be well,

- V.

BeyondtheVeil

This looks like a really great spread! I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for posting it! :heart: