PIP deck study Journal Notes: 7 de Epees / 7 Swords

Little Baron

I see the number 'six' as a passive and harmonious number. The changes brought about by the 'five' have been calmed down and are restful in the 'six', so what happens in the 'seven'? Whereas I see the changes in the 'five' to be, sometimes, unexpected, the changes that are made in the 'seven', I always imagine to be conscious - as apose to your foundations being rocked by a partner's 'mid-life crisis', the loss of a job or a family member leaving, the dramatic change in the 'seven' might still be enough to affect your life quite substantially, but I feel it is either prepared for or you are aware that it needs to happen. That big sword that cuts through the 'six' curved ones alters the harmonious state that already existed. It is like the 'ace', bringing with it new beginnings, clarity and fresh viewpoint.

- New thought processes; learning a new method, changing of an established opinion
- Attempting to convert another's 'old and tired' way of thinking that may be outdated in the present
- Preparing to be put under some kind of mental strain or ordeal. It might be that you are taking on someone elses problems (even councelling someone else) that might take up a great deal of your own time and mental energy
- Stretching your mind
- Seeking new friends with similar ideas; moving away from those that are content to not broaden their mental horizons
- Learning a new language

Just a few ideas; might make sense - might not; but hope to discuss them with others here.

LB