Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

SaMoon912 
Citizen

The Ex Spread

Thought I'd share with you all this little spread I made last night. I've been recently thinking about an ex lately and I decided to make a spread based on it to bring me some closure and why the heck he popped into my head lately (we haven't been together since September of 2005). The questioning may not be good, but I found this spread to be pretty useful and now I have a better understanding and it has given me closure.

1-3

Card #1 = Why you are still thinking about them.
Card #2 = What was the point of the relationship? (Did they have the same feelings or was it a learning experience or they wanted to use you?)
Card #3 - What you learned from the relationship.
Card #4 - How you should heal emotionally.
Card #5 - How you should heal mentally.
Card #6 - How you should heal spiritually.
Card #7 - Outcome/Other advice.

Enjoy! :-D I know I'm a newbie to this so this spread may not be that great but oh well...I've used so many of everyone else's spreads I had to post mine as a thanks.
SaMoon912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
temperlyne 
Citizen

you are too hard on yourself, this is a great spread! I've been thinking about an ex a lot lately, but probably for different reasons. I think I might use the first 3 positions of your spread to start with.
thank you for sharing!

Old 12-04-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
xiyang 
Resident

Gread spread, however, after shulffing the cards, how do you pick up the card? or just randowly?
xiyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Moonbow 
Citizen

Hello xiyang

Welcome to Aeclectic.

I have different methods depending on the space I have and what I feel like at the time. Sometimes I shuffle, cut the deck and deal out the cards from the top of the deck or I put the whole deck on a table or the floor and swish them around and pick out cards, or I spread the deck into a fan and choose cards from the fan. I'm sure there are other methods too.

If you look at the How To Read section in the Using Tarot Cards forum you will find loads of threads on this.

Also you may like to introduce yourself in New Members.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Moonbow*
Moonbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Astraea Aurora 
Citizen

Hi SaMoon

your spread comes in at the perfect time! Will give it a go today. Thanks!

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

Old 31-07-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Astraea Aurora 
Citizen

Hi SaMoon

I have to say thank you once again. Your spread threw so much light on my situation and now I feel I`m ready to let him go - emotionally and finally! I very appreciated it.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

Old 03-08-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
SaMoon912 
Citizen

I am so glad to hear my spread worked for you Astarea It worked for me as well when I tried it. Thanks for letting me know!
SaMoon912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
earl 
Resident

wow!

this spread works!

Knight of Cups on the 1st
10 of Pentacles on the 2nd
Page of Wands on the 3rd
Ace of Wands on the 4th
The High Priestess on the 5th Card
King of Swords on the 6th
and Judgment on the 7th card..

It really works great!

Although I am still bad at deciphering the card meanings, I know for sure what the 5th and the 7th card means..

That I should forget her and that I should somehow wake up from the fact that we are over and to start all over again..

thanks for this one! =)
earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
MYFIGO 
Citizen

EX Spread

I had a lot of fun with this one! I felt like the spreads gave an accurate picture each time! Very interesting results.

Jude
MYFIGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today