Understanding relationships thread

NightVision

This is the very first spread I ever constructed. It's also the most accurate one I have ever used. the circumstances are a bit weird, I feel like I channelled this one: the understanding came very quickly. Please be my guinea pigs and see if it works for you?

It's not about coming love (everyone goes "boooo!!!") it's about the people that are already in your life, and a way to understand their meaning to you a bit deeper. A way to understand how people actually affect you. I went through a list of my exes. It seemed to work.

A couple of caveats. First off, like I said, it doesn't seem to work on people that you don't know very well. The person you are inquiring about must have touched you in some way. I guess this is in line with my own tarot theory that the knowledge comes from within the self, so if you don't know the person very well you are bound to get confused. Your Self will have nothing to tell you.

Second, as I created this, I have been in a sense of...well...*giggle* Horniness. I mean that relationships are very much in my mind anyway at this time. But maybe that's jst incidental. I'm wondering if different moods will have different results. Please let me know.

Decide on the person whose relationship with you you want to explore. Repeat their name as you draw each of 4 cards to be laid out thus:

1 2 3

1) will illustrate what influences brought you together; the kind of state you were in that drew you to them.

2) will illustrate the feelings they arouse in you. It's useful to have a handle on these things, even if you think you already know what they are. I was surprised

3) The natral culmination of this relationship (even if it is ongoing) - what this relationship leaves you with. How it has added (hopefully not subtracted from) your life

4) The one thing that defines the relationship for you, the symbol of the relationship. The kind of 'landmark' for you that it is/was.

What makes me feel a bit creepy is that at the moment I feel obligated to be in various relationships I'm not sure I want to be in, and for card 4 I keep getting Justice inverted. OOer.

Please let me have your feedback. I would love to know if it does the same for you as it does for me.

BeyondtheVeil

Good spread! :thumbsup: I think I will give this one a try tomorrow.

Thanks for the spread! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Redstar

This is one of the most unique relationship spreads I have come across in a while. I can't wait to give it a try!

Glass Owl

I took this spread and basically doubled it, one for each side of the relationship and the results were stunning.

Card 3 was the same for both as well as the bottom/shadow card.

The cards that turned up in position 2 and position 4 for both have turned up in other readings too.

It really helped me confirm some information and also helped me to see some connections that perhaps I wasn't looking at before.

annabubble

wow this was... eye-opening in a really wierd way.
I've been doing a few different readings on the same sort of topic, and this has just brought up the exact information i've been telling myself is wishful thinking, but keeps coming up in spreads, time and time again.
It's given me hope, so thank you for this spread :)

annabubble
-x-

Spiritualized

This worked beautifully for me!! Thank you :)

queenxofxwands

oh i thought i posted here already lol, i loved this spread, it works brilliantly, i tried it first on my ex husband, coz i know exactly how things are there and its been over for ages, and wow, was so accurate, i tried it on 2 more people i know and boy did i get a shock,lol LOVE IT thankyou!

Priestess

Just tried this spread and found it to be wonderful. Very revealing, I couldn't believe what came up and it was all very true. An eye opener indeed. Thanks for this!!!! Brilliant.

Redstar

This is a wonderful relationship spread . . . there are so many, but this one is unique and very useful. Thank you!