a "tarot" spread

mahimaisme

here's a spread based on the tarot itself. i thought i use my deck so much there has to be something inspired by it!!

--------4--------------------------2---------------
--------------------1--------------------------
-----------------------------------------3-------------

this has four cards

1- the cover: how the situation/person/issue looks on the outside
2- the LWB: the details, corrections, guidance and explainations
3- the cards: how this person/job/situation really is once you get involved with it, live with it, work with it on a daily/ regular basis
4- the box: the durability/long term feasibility/outcome/prospects.

:)

mahima.

Yora

What an inventive spread! I'm going to scribble this one down in my note book for sure. ;) (Going to try it now.)

a_shikhs

Mahima,
that is really a creative spread. :)

mahimaisme

:)

thank you! :)
i actually made this in singapore when i wanted to make a spread dedicated to my vacation.....and i was so obsessed with my tarot this vacation that it couldn't possibly have been based on anything else! lol.

Brock Johnson

I like how creative it is but I'm confused how you would do a reading with it. Would you mind explaining please?

Brock

mahimaisme

explanation

brock,i'm not sure what you mean by explain....lol...so i'll just give an example and you temme if that's what you wanted, ok? :)

ok...

an example of a situation in which you can use this spread:

say, you met a girl at dinner last week and you're getting to know each other better. you want to know if you'd want to ask her out.

so:

card 1 will tell you how she is on the outside...you know,m when you know her just surfacely, what image you have of her/others have of her etc.

card 2 will tell you where this image is true and where it isn't. it'll show you the best possible way to deal with her, get along with her, etc...or whether you shouldn;'t at all! lol.

then card 3 will tell you how it'll be if you ask her out...you know, how she'll be to hang with all day, live with, ...in short, how it'll be to be intimately connected to her.

then the last card will tell you whether its a relationship that will be beneficial/fulfilling/feasible long term.

same way, it couls be applied to a situation where you're considering taking up a new job or whatever...

i hope that helped!! :)

StellarMyst

This I've got tot try! It's already noted in my book. :D