Past Life Crystals

a_shikhs

Hi, has anyone tried past life regression with crystals??I found the following information while browsing through some site.

PAST LIFE CRYSTALS

Crystals release a frequency that are effective for past life
meditation. Holding the crystal in your hand or placing it against your
forehead is the most effective method.

AMETHYST : Helps move normal consciousness into deeper levels of the
subconscious mind.

CARNELIAN : Helps to bring insight into how to use your past life
knowledge.

DOUBLE TERMINATED CLEAR QUARTZ : Stimulates awareness of how the past is
reflecting in the present.

HERMITITE : Effective in past life regression through hypnosis.

LAPIS LAZULI : Awakens your inner vision.

TABULAR CRYSTALS : Balance emotions related to past life revelations.

Razordance

Interesting. I've been trying to do a little past life research myself. Maybe I'll try this...

eastarot

I've never done past life regression, but I have been regressed by hypnotists who are also crystal healers. I remember they held a rainbow obsidian palmstone while they spoke to me, and one of them used to use selenite.

While scrying with my Labradorite pieces, I once saw an image of myself (same eyes) in an old fashioned costume, I feel it may have been a past life memory.

faery

Yes, with Record Keeper crystals, they instantly take you through doorways of time.

chrisam-crystals

a crystal healer will often hold a crystal or stone to either facilitate the state that that you in, or to ground and protect themselves - the obsidian is a protector and the selenite helps you to get to where you are going in the ether.

and don't forget that you don't need to have specific stones or crystals for any work that you are doing, as a bog standard clear quartz will do just as nicely.

just cleanse and clear it and then hold it and tell it what you want it to help you to do - for instance, access your previous lives when you are meditating.

jue xx