Knight of Wands

Knight of Wands

Well, I just realised that I did a thread about each of the Knights except this one...poor him... :(

So here goes...

This Knight is the hot headed one. He acts without thinking, he speaks without thinking, in all, he doesn't do a whole lot of thinking ;) Well, thats not entirely true, he does think, he just has a slight lack of common sense. He is one who will be the person to say things at inapropriate times and blurt out things and end up causing trouble (inadvertantly of course).

He is likely to be quite philosophical, quite spiritual too I imagine.

He is likely to be very popular and self confident. Probably good looking, and even if he isnt, he'll think he is anyway None of that Knight of Cups self doubt here! He is going to be loved by everyone, people at school, work, etc, BUT his constant enthusiasm and energy will be sure to grate on his family.

I also think he is quite lazy. Not in the physical sense, he is probably going to do every sport he can and have a full social calender too. If he doesn't want to do something (clean his room, go housework chores, help his wife) he will not do it. I also get the impression of those men who believe it womans role to stay at home and clean and cook.

He can be quite arrogant too. He will think he is gods gift too earth, and will therfore be one to sleep with someone and never call back. He is probably unfaithful too, not all the time, but it is a certain trait that the KoW can have.

He is likely to want to do new, exciting things - travel the world, go to exotic countries. He is a born explorer, he likes trying and doing new things. He can get bored mighty easy. It'll be hard to keep him doing one thing for too long.

He is very passionate, when he has a passion for something, it can be hard to drag him away from it. But this Passion can die out very quick, and he'll get bored and try find something else.

I've realised from doing these excercises that I...ladies and gentlemen...am a fake, and I'm actually the KoC percectly. But meh, I like my KoW name now lol.

Feel free jump in with thoughts!

Shina

I recently got Mythic Tarot and was going thru the zodiacs related with court cards.
Knight of Wands is associated with Saggitarius and your description describes a Saggi completely.

Action without thought. Sounds rude without the intention to do so.
A good starter but does not follow it thru.
Traveler and yet lazy at times...
This knight definitely is passionate when he puts his hart to it.
Spiritual and psychic...
Is extremely arrogant.

What in my opinion describes koW is that he acts a lot of times without realising the consequences; says things without realising the effect on others.

I inspite of being a woman related to this knight even before I knew he represents Saggi which happens to be my Zodiac ;-)
I got my first deck an year and a half back but I lost track (Initiate and then leave) and its only now when I did not have much work that I thot of getting back. I even found this forum and got a new deck to motivate myself.