Silk bags for crystals - preserving the rainforest

Netzach

I hope I'm not doing anything forbidden here (apologies if I am) but I've just come across this site which is offering Nepalese silk drawstring bags. I have a couple which I got elsewhere and they're perfect for keeping crystals or tiny tarot or oracle decks in. And it's all in a good cause - for each set of 5 that's bought, money will be donated to preserve 1145 sq. ft. of rainforest.

PS You have to scroll down - the info's at the bottom!

redflash

There is some lovely stuff on there. Wonder if anyone on here has used this site before ?

Sophie

It looks good - and I'm always happy to support ethical businesses. I've bookmarked it - thanks Netzach.

Alta

Thanks Netzach, have also bookmarked the site for later review. I like the idea of the women using the scraps in this way to give them a little extra (hope it's true :( but if so, that's excellent).

catlin

Thanks for sharing this site with us. Whenever I do shopping I try to get environment friendly products or such ones from Fair trade and items in which no child labour is envolved.

Sherringham

Think its brilliant, thankyou for sharing.

issam5

Rainforest site

I've used this and their sister sites...no problems whatsoever.

euripides

Their Cellphone bags look perfect for a mini-deck.

They have some really lovely stuff on this site! Things I would actually use... too often the handcrafted stuff isn't all that useful. Thanks for this!

MCsea

Oh wow, thank you - with the traditional gift giving (and receiving) season nearly upon us this looks like a win win site

thank you

MARINA