Healing with the Angels - Divine Guidance

Colby

Doreen Virtue encourages people to use their intuition as well as their guidebook... as a suggestion, let's try to use our intuition first and then read our guidebook.

Look at the card, ask your Angels for help... what do you hear/feel? What stands out in the card?

My feelings are... listening more to our Angels and less to our logic as we are all being guided by the universe, spirit guides and angels. Take some time to breath deeply and quiet your mind so that you can hear your messages. Listen to your intuition, your gut reactions and what's in your heart. Trust what your messages.

The card has the angel in all white... to me this signifies pure energy, pure white light... protection and guidance.

geministar

The angel is all white and stands upon a white cloud looking up at the star which is shaped like a heart. This star stands out. Being led by a heavenly body or spirit guide (angel) and I think the heart says we are loved by that spirit guide and to trust her advice.

Colby

Ooohh I like what your wrote about the heart shaped star and being loved Geministar :) I looked at the star because it stood out but didn't think about it - if that makes sense :)

geministar

I tend to just go straight to the book and read my cards that way but I like that we are taking the intuitive approach because you do see more when you look into the card more deeply. I need to practice this way of reading alot more.

Learning to listen to your heart, gut feelings can be difficult. Its easy to think what is best for you even when you know your gut says something else. So the Divine Guidance card can be a great sign when you are aware of difficult decisions.

Colby

When I picked this card I had shuffled the deck and asked which card should we study first.

I've just realised that it was also a message for both of us to utilise more of our own Divine Guidance rather than relying on the book to interpret the cards.

From my perspective... I've been getting a lot of messages about listening to what my guides are saying, listening to the message and paying attention to my intuition.

I came back here to review what had been written and to see if I could get anything else from the card, and I got that there was also a message in it for us!! :D

geministar

Good work Colby! Maybe every card we pick will have a hidden meaning in there for both of us.

I agree that our message is to use our intuition more. The heart shaped star, as I mentioned before, reminds us that we are loved, to go with our intuition and to not worry. ;)

TemperanceAngel

I agree with "following your heart" with this card.

With the Angel and heart all white I often think of that as being ethereal, that which has not manifested itself into the physical yet.

So what does your heart desire? Focus on that and it will surely manifest!! A beautiful card :)

Colby

TemperanceAngel, I like what you've written too.

It is so true, when we focus on something our heart desires and the desire comes from love, it will evenutally manifest.

Ange

An Angel stands on a cloudgazing up at a star, with one hand raised, palm upwards towards the star. The star is heart shaped.

---------------------

To me this says that the Angel is asking for something.....with the upturned palm....guidence, as that is the title of the card. She seems to be waiting for this guidence or receiving it as she stands there....I can't decide which.

The heart shaped star is significant I think, not as a symbol of romance, because again, going by the card title, it is Divine Guidence she is seeking. So....is it telling her to listen to her heart? Listen to her inner self? To the voices within that are coming from this Divine Guidence?

Ang x