Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

cosmic tarot - 9 of cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Cosmic Tarot

Citizen

paradoxx 
Citizen

cosmic tarot - 9 of cups

A man is giving a woman a kiss on the foreehad in a lush garden in broad daylight. The caups are not overflowing, they are full, there is a snes of trust and strength here. I am not familiar with the exact origins but it feels german for soem reason. This image is suspended at a specific moment, so that we the readers can interpret it based on each readings exactness. Tall green grass offers shade.
Top   #1
Citizen

tink27 
Citizen

I’ve been thinking about this card and thought I'd share them with you.

http://www.angelpaths.com/decks/cosm...ineofcups.html

I could almost here it say ‘to learn the secrets of creation, we have learn how to vibrate and become one with it.’ The woman in this card is very desirable, her eyes soft focused as she looks devotedly to the heavens. Surrounded by cups of different sizes, she is accompanied by a loving young man, his face lightly shadows.

The passion, love and magic in this card is very overpowering, intense, almost indescribable. The couple’s faith in each other is intense, emotional and very optimistic. Both seem magnetically attracted to each other, a powerful and potent combination. A dream, a wish come true?!

As a person, I see this card as someone incredibly sensitive, who is empathic and compassionate towards others. S/he may at times become overwhelmed by others emotions and may have to withdraw periodically to clear and rebalance their energy and aura.

I think too, there could be a tendency for vulnerability and gullibility (being misguided)…..where a person feels so much about something that they believe what they want to believe without challenging these beliefs or even wondering who discovered or wrote them in the first place. They hang on to these truths at all costs resisting anyone or anything that challenges it.

tink
Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.