vernissage

```1```2
X````K````3
```5```4

Deal 1-5 normally.
Deal X face-down.
Place K horizontally, face-up.
Read the cards in the following order:

2. What do I need in order to cope, deal or recover from this?
3. How can I help myself start coping, deailng or recovering from this?
4. How can I help myself continue coping, deailng or recovering from this?
5. How long will it take for my mind to be at peace in concerns to this?
1. How well will I ultimately be able to cope, deal or recover from this?

K: The most important key to coping, dealing or recovering from this issue. Something the Querent needs to know or accept right away.

X. Unknown. A hidden factor. A clarification card. Something the Querent is denying, afraid of, or unaware of. The ultimate answer, or the ultimate cause. *

A client said she wanted her mind to be put at rest towards a particular subject, but she didn't really know what she was looking for in terms of a reading. After some thinking, I wrote the first five questions down; I was going to draw for them and go from there. When I was done dealing them, however, I felt an impulse to draw the next two cards: X and K, both of which I dealt in the manner described above. All of the surrounding cards, especially X, affect the center card.

* To be honest, I still don't know what X is. It seemed to cover many different areas for my client, which is why its position here is so ambiguous.

- V.

astrotarotrunes

I will try this spread out its so intriguing! Some thoughts on your ambigous X card. Perhaps reading the cards 1-5 and K first, X should then be drawn to clarify another position? Have also used the bottom card of the deck for hidden information and perhaps the X should come from here. Will post the reading when I get it done to share. ~ astrotarotrunes56 aka Marsha

zannamarie

I tried out this spread today and found it quite good. I pulled X from the deck after pulling K. X was a key part of the reading.

Looking at the cards in their layout, I was able to get quite a bit of additional information by reading the cards across and diagonally.

The top row seemed to be the querant's conscious outward personna.
The bottom row seemed to be the querant's inward feelings that might not be visible outward.
The images on the cards inthe middle row seemed to be a snapshot of scene in their life with X being an outgoing influence and 3 being an incoming influence.

I was also able to get additional advice by reading the diagonal 1, K, and 4 as a set of cards, and the diagonal 1, K, and 5 as another set of cards.

These 7 cards gave me a lot of information. Thanks vernissage.

madmoiselle

I feel that this is be very helpful spread to me. But I was confused, you deal in this order?
1,2,3,4,5,X,K
And read in this order?
2,3,4,5,1, K,X
I'm sorry, I get confused easily ...

zannamarie

I usually read the question and then pull a card so I dealt and read them in the same order:
madmoiselle said:
2,3,4,5,1, K,X
I think the original posting indicated to do what you said but that seemed a little confusing to me so I did them both the same way.

sliderkta

Ah! You've read my mind! I too was creating a simillar spread. I'll try this out and let you know how it works. Thanks for the great spread! ^_^

--Kadiya

vernissage

:) I am glad this spread has intrigued everyone.

As to the order you read them in, that is really entirely up to you. I chose to read in that order because it made more 'sense' to me that way... but experiment with this!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, fellow readers.

- V.