Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 24 - #84

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: GEMINI
Degree: 24
Number: 84

Symbol: CAREFREE CHILDREN SKATING ON ICE.

Simone

Ah, the ability of children not to be weighed down by worries yet and to enjoy the possibilities of all situations!

Ice? Oh, we adults don't like to go out in the cold...

Ice? Oh, what if it breaks!

Carefree? Who can afford to be carefree?

The ice WILL break if we are too heavy with worries to glide lightly over it, I think here we have an invitation to let go of the worries and like children, let amazement and happiness be the part of our life. To enjoy life as it comes, ice or sunshine, and not let adversities weigh us down and make us retreat behind the secure oven of comfort.

Let's dare to be carefree and not worry about pneumonia, let's go skating on the ice!

But let's not become irresponsible either, let's keep the feeling for the ice before it gets un-navigable and brings trouble...

carefree and responsibility are not necessarily mutually excluding...

MCsea

Dr Joned - Key Word Fun
Healing Body Point Olecranon
Element Siberian quartz ( I JUST LOVE THIS 'man made' glass - its soooo amazing fun happy liberating and fresh)

OK FUN!!! YIPPPEEE WOOHOOOO! Children can have fun doing just about anything if they put their mind to it, as adults many of us decide what is fun and what is not and we miss out on lots of FUN! Fun does not take energy its easy - like gliding on ice there are of course pit falls things to be concerned about.

FUN - can it - life - be that simple? just about FUN... can we incorporate FUN into our lives to encourage more happiness balance and harmony... yeaaaa
SURE!

:)

MARINA

tink27

Marina, I've missed you and your creative input! Glad to see you back!

This is definitely not a time I’m wanting to think about winter. Brrr, it’s a time we have to bundle up and protect ourselves from the cold. Everything it seems is frozen over, most of us just want to cuddle up to the fireplace and drink hot cocoa.

When I was a child, I grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba, the winter’s there can be -40 c! But that never stopped us from donning our skates and skating on a nearby pond near our home. I never was a great skater, my brother on the other hand made it look so easy. Effortlessly he would glide across the ice, like his skates had wings. Perhaps for me it was a balance thing, but I had a difficult time just staying upright! Slipping and sliding every which way, the fear of losing control and falling really frightened me.

Creativity comes from the outward expression of what we are feeling inside. For some, spontaneous emotional expression comes quite naturally to them, they are at ease and in balance with life. For others, they must work hard to stay balanced on the ice. It is through their effort and their intent that creates the flow-free action. With all in balance, we can let go and skate expressively and freely.

When we moved to Montreal and then years later, Toronto, the winter’s were/are not as cold and there is/was a much greater risk of skating on thin or breaking ice. Carefree children would not know or even think of the potential dangers. The older ones who did were daredevils; this was to them a challenge, an opportunity to put fate in their hands. Some made it, some pushed it to the extreme and the ice swayed, losing its stability and the skater their balance.

tink

MCsea

HI Tink,

Im still not fully myself, but really wanted to start getting back into a routine, and here I start with my beloved symbols!

When I was in Canada I called my mother and said it should be illegal for people to live past (a certain point) in Canada its just TOO COLD!! but I know that was the child in me, I see that there is room for it all, nature..
but IM glad you are living in a more - MODERATE climatic place not tink ;)

MARINA

tink27

Hi Marina,

Yes the winters are warmer here but with a lot of humidity! This winter was one of the warmest we've had for a while....hopefully the trend continues!!

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/gray/subjects/subject?id=84

The olecranon (giggle) is a big word for the elbow.

Usually in skating we keep our hands in front of our body. But the moment our elbow or shoulder goes behind our chest, or upper body, our whole balance is thrown off, and we fall backwards….ohh that hurts!
If our hands are out front of us, then it is easier for us to adjust our balance if we happen to stumble.

tink

MCsea

OH DEAR its the FUNNY BONE!
KEY WORD - FUN!!

ha ha

MARINA
off giggles lots of giggles!

tink27

Ohh I am just laughing hysterically at this moment. I can't even type!!!

giggling tink

MCsea

:)

Im glad this symbol had a PRACTICAL application today

off now - more giggles!

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 83.jpg
    83.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 253