Gemini- Scorpio attraction? what?

scorpiana

i have this uncanny ability to attract geminis (men).

i am a SEXTUPLE Scorpio- (sun moon rising mercury venus mars) and i don't get it for the life of me. they are charming and entertaining, quick witted and fun, but we never ever last. yet in every arena (social interaction, work related, even on my Myspace profile for heaven's sake) the men that approach me are 9 times out of ten geminis. and not just any geminis- may30-june6 geminis.

as you may guess, i am a bit unbalanced. my chart has most of the planets in the 1st and 12th houses, a few scattered in the 8th, but really its the most lopsided and comically intense chart you'd ever want to see. my best friend who is a leo says its because geminis like red hair and mine is a deep bright shade. but it can't be as simple as that. any insight? this is traditionally not a good match on many levels.

greenbeans

scorpiana said:
. any insight? this is traditionally not a good match on many levels.

Oh scorpiana! I too am a scorpio...my boyfriend of 4 yrs is a gemini...my dad is a gemini....my brother is a gemini....also a couple of my friends! They surround me! I get on with them all though...and I love my boyfriend!so conventional wisdom on scorp/gem mismatch can't be all right!

star-lover

i read in a jessica adams book once...if you keep attracting the same sign into your life they have something to teach you......perhaps chill out? i know scoprios are deep and stuff..perhaps gemini wants you to be more light hearted?????

Fulgour

I am a Scorpio and my wife is...a Gemini.
That may sound scary, but we're happy!

TenOfSwords

scorpiana said:
they are charming and entertaining, quick witted and fun, but we never ever last.

Well to me that sounds like textbook gemini behaviour... Their curiosity being awakened by all those currents flowing in the Scorpio (you certainly seem to have a lot of them), but not attaching to the steady flow of the fixed nature of it, not finding a home in its longivity and flying off again.

I know from myself (Leo) that if you're Taurus, then the chances of me falling in love with you shoots through the roof quite easily. To me it's simply the "earth of the earth" fertility and womanhood thing that is just completely the right stuff.

I imagine that distinct Aquarians and Scorpians have a similar effect on me, but I haven't got any good examples of either in mind so I can't say what it would depend on (what would catch my interrest).

cheekyminx

hmmm i'm a gemini/scorpio :) my ascendant is gemini aswell. Last two partners were water signs, the "friend" i have currently is Taurus. I got on really well with them all, so who's to say what star sign you can't and can have? I think it depends on his moon/ascendeant signs as well as yours. As the last guy i was with was Cancer/libra to my gemini/scorpio and boy oh boy were we good together lol The new one, I actually have to find out whats going on with his moon sign lol

Gemini/scorpio mix is OK by me. Lots of fun, lots of character, lots of empathy, caring, fun, emotional etc etc ;)

star-lover

they may be gemini but

also its very possible for some that the attraction is increased by them having their mercury or venus in cancer or taurus which are next door to gemini - which would explain the attraction with scorpio - and mercury is gemini's ruling planet so would be a stronger attraction in that instance

plus the fact if the above is the case they would be aspecting 6 of your placements as you say

as to the fact they don't last, that could be many reasons

scorpiana

star-lover said:
as to the fact they don't last, that could be many reasons

heh heh.. that's probably more to do with me..

the last one was gemini with virgo ascendant- an accountant who was perpetually dissapointed at not ending up a rockstar. i love the twins as friends and have great longevity with them as such. i just wish i was attracting a little more diverse of an astrological pool.