saturn on someone's ascendant - synastry/synchronicity

star-lover

Can anyone help with this - a friend of mine and I were talking and were amazed at how uncanny it is that we seem to be going through very similar things at the same time in the same area of life - and this has happened quite a few times now - if we didnt stay in touch we could probably guess what's happening if it's happened to one of us lol

we are both sun librans and sagitarius moon but I thought it can't be that simple can it?

so I drew the chart up and the first thing I noticed - was my saturn was to the degree and almost minute conjunct her ascendant

now saturn is to do with timing isn't it - could this be connected?/the astrological reason why at least

also isn't saturn to do with lessons and (painful sometimes) growth? it seems what we went through/are is all about this although its my saturn that is involved here

appreciate any thoughts/help - am I on the right track?

thanks in advance
xx

afterthought - i didnt think to check our progressed charts - i would probably find something in there too!

TheOld

yeah, on the right track :)

And the secret is that it will come a time where all will be seen as connected and all the matrix will be reveal as node on a bigger matrix.

Love
Omeada

BrightEye

i'm the mysterious friend and want to join in the discussion. can someone enlighten me on where saturn comes in and what moon in sagittarius means?

and why does this happen to two people who have never met each other in person?

tink27

BrightEye said:
i'm the mysterious friend and want to join in the discussion. can someone enlighten me on where saturn comes in and what moon in sagittarius means?

and why does this happen to two people who have never met each other in person?

How wonderful you and star-lover have such a connection!

Not totally understanding your question regarding Saturn, Saturn represents structure. On the literal level it rules our skeletal system. On a psychological level it traces the structure of our life, the skeleton of our life pattern as it has formed way back to early experiences reflecting parental as well as social attitudes and beliefs we adoped as children.

On the good side, Saturn provides us with essential boundaries between ourselves and our environment...without it we would probably be overwhemed with the constant demands of others and also our demands with others.

On the other side the demands of others can be experienced by us as restrictions, outside authorities, the 'you will not', 'you cannot' that frustrates and pulls us down. It is where we can feel within ourselves the feeling of inadequacy, of being envious of others and wanting to cut them down to size. But whatever we cling to, we lose, become undone...we shut down, we suffer many deaths, big and small, until we being the grinding work, the tough and hard work of acknowledging the shadows within ourselves.

When we truly discover within our own blind spots, we also discover there gifts and these gifts truly earned, are ours to keep.

Saturn calls for honest to goodness soul-searching, to be honest and truthful with ourselves...if not...we will suffer its scythe....forcing us to bend our Saturn-ruled knees!

Moon in Sagittarius, we have water and fire and these two can work against each other which may be felt emotionally and with our relationships with others.

Moon in Sagittarius desires more than anything to experience personal freedom and independence, being able to come and go as they please. Look to see where your Saturn sits, Sagittarius loves to move quickly, Saturn forces us to work slowly...it tolerates no skimping!

People with Moon in Sag, have what we call 'clear vision', an ability to see into the heart of a problem when others only see its confusion. You can definitely motivate and encourage others and you may find yourself always helping others in some way. THey are natural teachers but they are a bit on the shy side. When someone really gets to know them though, they discover just how much a Moon in Sag really knows!

Some with Moon in Sag. are so sensitive they have a tendency to over-react to others who seem controlling and putting them down in some way. (Saturn has a way of being critical and harsh)

But Moon in Sag. can have quite a temper and a good flap of the tongue when they get angry!!

Activity of any kind is good for these people, it brings out their competitive spirit..their sense of adventure. They prefer being with others other than out on their own. They can get all wrapped up in 'saving people, animals, etc.', so much so their family life has been known to suffer. They are always on the go, expanding their horizons, physically, mentally and spiritually.

I wonder what others can add here?

tink

BrightEye

thanks, tink. i can recognize myself in a lot of that. but how does this relate to the synchronicity bit?

tink27

BrightEye said:
thanks, tink. i can recognize myself in a lot of that. but how does this relate to the synchronicity bit?

(giggle) I was just thinking this and there you are! Perhaps, and this is a BIG perhaps, the link between you two, (Sun, Moon signs) and

star-lover said:
so I drew the chart up and the first thing I noticed - was my saturn was to the degree and almost minute conjunct her ascendant

The synchronicity here could create an energy surge...Saturn gently becomes a mold, a well, a vessel, for star-lover to work from. Feeling cradled in Saturn's security and not intimidated...she feels a flow of calm, which allows her to slow down, listen within silently, probe deeply, playing and studying different words and actions until they form a symbol that has great meaning to her, heals her. In other words and simply put, your Saturn grounds and guides her.

tink

star-lover

TheOld said:
yeah, on the right track :)

And the secret is that it will come a time where all will be seen as connected and all the matrix will be reveal as node on a bigger matrix.

Love
Omeada

i think i know what you mean, thank you!

star-lover

tink27 said:
(giggle) I was just thinking this and there you are! Perhaps, and this is a BIG perhaps, the link between you two, (Sun, Moon signs) and

The synchronicity here could create an energy surge...Saturn gently becomes a mold, a well, a vessel, for star-lover to work from. Feeling cradled in Saturn's security and not intimidated...she feels a flow of calm, which allows her to slow down, listen within silently, probe deeply, playing and studying different words and actions until they form a symbol that has great meaning to her, heals her. In other words and simply put, your Saturn grounds and guides her.

tink

thanks tink for all on saturn and sagitarius - its actually my saturn not brighteyes' so would that interpretation be for her?

regarding the question, i meant saturn is chronos, the lord of time/timing in significant events in one's life so i thought it might be the answer to wondering why things happen to us at the same time - seeing as this synastry aspect is so almost exact - i know i'm not explaining myself very well

oooh moon in sagitarius is telling it like it is! just come out with it is our motto lol!

BrightEye

tink27 said:
that sounds really nice - and so mysterious. star-lover, what do you think?

tink27

star-lover said:
thanks tink for all on saturn and sagitarius - its actually my saturn not brighteyes' so would that interpretation be for her?

This is my impulsiveness. My Saturn sits in the 3rd house and more times than not, I hurry through something and do not take the time to read the whole question. Something I'm (groan) constantly learning.

tink