Spooky to some degree....

alegna

Hi there, sorry din noe where to post this, no threads nor appropiate sections cos I dun think it was a dream that needs deciphering...

I go to hotels at times when I wanna have some private time with my bf.

Recently I found out that each time I go to this particular hotel, something weird will happen. However, when I told my BF bout it, he will say that he din sense anything at all.

Well.. some of you may think that this is due to an over-active imagination but the problem is, why this particular hotel only?

After spending the night at the hotel, my bf will leave around 5am to go to work.
Normally I'll sleep in the room by myself till check out time.

1st time I had the strange sensation;
Shortly after my bf left, I felt a weight on the side of the bed where my bf had been sleeping (which is now of cos empty), as if somebody had sat down and lied down beside me.

2nd time I had strange sensation;
Same thing, after bf left, felt a wight on side of the bed where my bf had been sleeping and felt like somebody sat down and lied next to me.

3rd time I had strange sensation;
This time round, I had slept for like an hour or so but woken up again as my bf's phone rang. Tried to get back to sleep but mind was wandering (too active?). As I drifted off to sleep, I had such a vivid sensation that I woke up and felt my heart pounding. In the (dream?), I heard the bathroom door creaking open, followed by the sound of somebody bathing. In the (dream?), my bf went into the bathroom to investigate, shut the door and started scolding somebody (or something) while I tried to switch on all the room lights but none of the lights worked. After which, my bf came out of the bathroom and ushered me back to bed. After a while, a balding man in his early 50s came out of the bathroom and sort of 'apologised' to us for distubring our sleep.

The weird thing is, for all these 3 experiences, I had this 'no-gravity' sensation whereby I wasn't able to really control where I wanted to go due to the absense of gravity or that I was like floating ard.

Is this what ppl call astral travelling?
The weird thing is why do I only experience all these weird occurences in this particular hotel ( different rooms).

Or was it all part of my imagination?

As I related the lastest happening to my bf, I was breaking out in cold sweat and my heart was pounding....

By the way, I have experienced deja-vu many times before and I am rather sensitive to certain energies.

Eg: When I go to crystal shops, I tend to feel rather hot and bothered and I get all flushed up.

Eg: When we go to certain places, my heart will feel gripped in fear and a cold chill will run down my spine.

happygrl

re: spooky

You were having at least one out of body experience there and you seem to be sensitive to spirits that may be in that hotel. Nothing to worry about, you might want to learn how to go into trance on purpose and hone your abilities. They are probably trying to get your attention. As far as the hot flushes when you go into the crystal store, see if there is a particular area that really sets you off, such as an area that has a particular type of stone in it. Or hold out your hand as you pass by the different crystals and see which ones affect you the most. They also seem to recognize that you are a sensitive and because of that you are able to sense the stone's qualities/energies more strongly than some people might. This is a wonderful gift you have!!! Use it, hone it, work with it and you will be amazed at what you will learn.

Blessings,
happygrl

alegna

happygrl said:
You were having at least one out of body experience there and you seem to be sensitive to spirits that may be in that hotel. Nothing to worry about, you might want to learn how to go into trance on purpose and hone your abilities. They are probably trying to get your attention. As far as the hot flushes when you go into the crystal store, see if there is a particular area that really sets you off, such as an area that has a particular type of stone in it. Or hold out your hand as you pass by the different crystals and see which ones affect you the most. They also seem to recognize that you are a sensitive and because of that you are able to sense the stone's qualities/energies more strongly than some people might. This is a wonderful gift you have!!! Use it, hone it, work with it and you will be amazed at what you will learn.

Blessings,
happygrl

Hi happygrl,

Thank you for replying.

So I guess this was not due to my overly active imagination?

Just some additional questions. Is it true that such 'abilities' may be hereditary? My mum has such abilities and so do alot of my uncles, aunties and cousins, none of them voluntarily except for one who has since used his ability as his livelihood.

As for crystals, I'll try to find out which crystals I am more receptive to.

How do I hone my 'abilities'?

Wonderful it may seem, but I got really spooked out by the occurrences.

tink27

Welcome to Aeclectic alegna! If you post your question in the forum, you'll get more responses. There is a section on crystals and some very knowledgable people there.

tink :love:

alegna

tink27 said:
Welcome to Aeclectic alegna! If you post your question in the forum, you'll get more responses. There is a section on crystals and some very knowledgable people there.

tink :love:

Hey Hey.. Thanks for replying...
Yeah.. But the problem is I think of this question more to the Spirituality side but that section is not open to me cos I'm not a subscriber.... :p

Come to think of it.. It's part spirituality, part dream, part .... I dunnoe...

*Confused*