I need a spread, please.

Unedifying

Okay, this is a little complicated, so I'll try to be as understandable as possible. (Teen angst ahead--oh dear!) There is a guy I've liked (and yes, he likes me, too XD) since the beginning of the year, but he's got a girlfriend. (No, he didn't have one at the beginning of the year, so we both aren't just a couple of relationship breaking/cheating creeps.)

Anyway, the girlfriend started going to church (that spells trouble already!) and suddenly broke up with him because her new 'friends' at church told her to. (Because he's not a christian.) During that week, she had all of these weird emotional issues and, by Friday, had broken up with him on three different occasions and gone back out with him a four. She didn't even try to comfort him when he was crying the first time she did it. (I know that aren't going out anymore, but if you've been going out with someone for so long you figure you'd care enough to comfort them, right?) Then when they were going back out (again) she wrote him a note (he showed it to me) where she, in so many words, said these people she'd only known for a fraction of the time she'd been with her boyfriend were more important than him.

That really concerned me and made me think she was 'fishy' even more than before. My friends--who also seem to care a lot more about him than she does--agreeing that she was going out with him because she wanted something only reenforced my belief. Here's that spread I need (you're probably saying 'fianlly!', I tried not to bore you to death):

I know that you're not supposed to ask questions to the tarot about other people without first asking their permission, but... I just don't trust her! And I certainly can't go up to her and say 'what the hell is wrong with you!?' (Especially ebcause I refuse to talk to her now, because of those incidents I talked about before.) But I want to know what she's doing; she's hurting more than helping her boyfriend and I don't want to see her ruin him more than she has.

If it's possible, I would really appreciate a spread that has to do with whether or not someone else (in another relationship) is doing what they're 'supposed to' in a relationship (as in, what decent human being would do) and if they have any hidden motives for being with the other person, etc. etc. I really don't know how to adress it, but I'm sure someone will be able to figure something effective out. ^^;

Thanks so much! ^^

-Spooky Kid

anne_soulangel

how about this one:

1- Why he is acting the way he is
2- Why she is acting the way she is
3- Are they meant to be together
4- Is he acting as he should
5- Is she acting as she should
6- How do I feel about them as a whole
7- Does he have any hidden motives
8- Does she have any hidden motives