Sagittarians...unite...lol

Ramses

Hello folks....

I´m a sagittarian, and everything they say about sagittarians describes me ...an adventurer, always looking for freedom, for a journey waiting be started...a philosopher, always after the greatest mysteries in the world...an optimist, who has faith in the world...a justice seeker, who tries to set things straight and put some order into the world...etc...etc...etc...

How many of you are sagittarians???
How many of you feel the same way???
And, if you´re not a sagittarian...what sun sign are you, and how do you feel about it ???

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

blue

Guilty as charged!

That pretty much sums me up.

Pollux

Well, I belong to class 83 and in that year we had:
Jup(gov)/Uranus conj in Sag
Neptune(ex) in Sag
So, even though I'm a Gemini, I own a lot of Sags.
And I think the polarities are well melt inside myself.

I share all of your feeling and stuff. Really: I'm a philosophying vagabond.
But I want to add something to the picture: I tend to Vegetarianism, Ambientalism, Fight for Human Rights, Religious eclecticism, Gluttony ( :D ).
And, you know, there's something more...
When people just have to tell me something, the often have two ways: the polite, but firm and clear, or the cruel, "slap in the face" one.
I'm constantly being slapped, and I am inclined to think this is due to the fact that people react this way to the typical Sagittarian way - which often is brave and sort of "know-it-all", challenging, provocative...
Have you noticed such tendency?

In light

amyel

No, I'm not a Sagg - I'm a Capricorn. For many many years, I would read the descriptions of Cappy's and think it only sounded half right. Then I discovered the "whole chart" and how the moon & descendant affected a sun sign. And suddenly, it all clicked. My moon is Aquarius, my descendant, Libra. I was reading a description of Cappy sun/Aquarius moon once and it pretty much summed me up! "To be or not to be" . The constant struggle between just blowing it all away in order to go teach kids in some third world country or to just stay steady & true and make a good living and provide for my family...I deal with this all the time.

I think I have finally come to the conclusion that I can do both - use my position and money to help those in need. This is my goal - I don't always succeed. And lest anyone think I have tons of money or a powerful position - well, I suppose that would depend on what you compared it to, but I wouldn't say it is so. Just that I realize I can make a difference.

The funny thing is that every description I have ever read of Cappy's indicate that they do best in jobs where they are teaching, in careers with large organizations or government politics. Guess what I do? I am a training manager for a global computer firm who is on a consulting engagement for the Canadian Federal Government!

So, who's to say? We may have free-will, but I think our stars have a alot to do with pushing us in the right direction....

jade

i'm a leo, with taurus moon and virgo rising and let me tell you i am soooo much all of these signs.

i love to be in charge or the center of attention (hence i moderate on all the forums to go to LOL). if you tell me that i can't have it or can't do it.......watch out, my taurian side comes out full force and i dig my feet in sooo firmly that even if i know it's not for my greatest good....i have a hard time stopping myself (although this doesn't happen often anymore). and virgo, OMGoddess, i have to have everything organized and in it's place or everything becomes total chaos, i run from one end of the spectrum to the other (total virgo)

:)

my son is a sag. but he's only 8....i haven't noticed any strong traits in him yet.

my daughter is 15 and scorpio scorpio scorpio.......she needs locks on everything and compartments in everything she has. she loves loves loves secret bottoms inside a box where she can stash something away! she even tapes her babysitting money onto the wall of her closet thinking a robber would never look there LOL. i have spent alot of time teaching her about sex, sexuality and safety since she has soooo much scorpio in her chart!

my youngest is pisces, cancer moon and virgo rising. she's a little handful but the cuddliest little angel :)

in light,
jade

ps i'm married to a gemini and i love it :)

raeanne

I'm a Sagittarian and my two sons are both Leos. Fire, fire, and fire!

Ninly

Word. I'm right with you, Ramses. Sagittarius all over my chart, though I'm not especially familiar with astrology. It's pretty rediculous sometimes. Always aiming (heh) at philosophical clarity, (I studied a lot of phil in college) or off on some new adventure. Not the best at bringing it down to practicality at times…

Kiama

My boyf is a Saggitarian. I'm a Cancerian. Now, lets look at these two signs and compare:

Sag: Needs to be free, doesn't like being tied down.
Can: Needs to be in a secure relationship, wants marriage, babies, etc...
Sag: Very blunt with words
Can: Easily hurt by words.

So, we should be very incompatible, however, aswell as having Cancerian trait I also have very Saggitarian traits: The philosophy, the blunt words, the freedom. My boyf also has very Cancerian traits: The emotion, the dwelling on certain thoughts... He also doesn't have the optimism, he's more of a realist.

Anyway, I still love him.

Kiama

Ramses

Hey Folks...

thanks a lot for answering...now I got to know, and other people got to know a bit more about all of you, friends from the forums...and I do feel it very strong, this friendly bond between everybody around...

Well...but Kiama, you really have a delicate relationship, hum?!...Sag. and Cancer...uhhh...
But, I, for instance, am a Sagittarian and my girlfriend is completelly a Pisces...she´s introverted, jealous, etc...it´s also very complex...lol

Oh, and this is something funny...I have these three other friends at college, and we form a special circle...them(the 3 girls) and me(the man) together have the four elements...our signs are : Sag, Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus...And the four of us are into magic, and all that stuff...lol...guys, you don´t know how nuts we can get sometimes...but let´s leave it alone...

And people...if you´re curious this is me...in the astrological world...
Sun in Sag.
Moon in Scorpio
Mercury in Sag.
Venus in Cap.
Mars in Virgo
Jupiter in VIrgo
Sat. in Virgo
Uranus in Scorpio
Neptune in Sag.
Pluto in Libra

So, this is me...if you wanna analyse that...feel free to tell me later...and if you wanna post yours too, I mean, the planets positions, it would be a great chance for us people to practice astrology, and an oportunity to get to know people here in another level, the astrological one ...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jade

dan,

what's your rising?

jade