Crystals for Tummy Troubles

Bat Chicken

Can anyone recommend crystals for stomach troubles? I'd appreciate a few options, if anyone has any! :)

Briar Rose

Crystal Essence, meta shop, gave me a papers that list ailments.

Stomach:

Holley Bllue
Sunstone
Jet
Peridot
Varascite

Bat Chicken

Thanks HeavensVault!

I am not even familiar with some of those stones, I'll have to look them up. I did recently get a bear made of 'jet' - funny how we are attracted to things...

BodhiSeed

Hi Bat Chicken,
Here are a few Judy Hall lists in the Crystal Bible for tummy troubles:

orange calcite
amber
yellow jasper
aquamarine
turquoise
green fluorite
chrysoprase

Take care!
Bodhran

Briar Rose

I was looking through the sheet again, and I saw

Bowels:

Lepidolite

I have lots of stomach and digestive problems. I have to say away from seeds and nuts!

Also, I wonder why different books list different crystals for healing the same thing?

Bat Chicken

HeavensVault said:
I was looking through the sheet again, and I saw

Bowels:

Lepidolite

I have lots of stomach and digestive problems. I have to say away from seeds and nuts!

Also, I wonder why different books list different crystals for healing the same thing?

((HeavensVault)) - Me too - Colitis..... although I am bad from time to time - I love flax seeds in my bread....

As well - ((Thank you Bodhran))!

There are a lot of unfamiliar stones suggested here - I have made a list from yours and Bodran's suggestions and I am going to look them up. One thing I do have not to far away is a good ?lapidiary?.

BodhiSeed

HeavensVault said:

I think because we are all individuals with differing needs, some stones work better for some people, while other stones work well for other folks. For instance, lepidolite is a very relaxing, destressing stone, so those who have problems aggravated by stress would probably benefit. I have IBS, and while I can control it usually through diet, stress can kick it into high gear, so lepidolite would be a good stone for me to use on those sick days.
Also, it is my understanding that stones help balance what is unbalanced in us. Though our symptoms may be the same (stomach distress for instance), the reason for unbalance may be different, so different stones will affect people differently.

Many blessings,
Bodhran

Briar Rose

If anyone knows crystals for Divertiulitus, (that's what I have) send the info my way.

I think I have trouble with my sacral chakra. I need to work on that.

And I am sorry for everyone that has digestive problems. I would love to go micobiotic. Maybe I will.

Briar Rose

Crystal healing/Bodhran

Bodhran, With thousands of crystals to use as an example, you used lepidolite on the thread that I created. Wow!

I have to let you know that I was looking and bidding on a lepidolite wand (s)very recently. I am heartbroken I keep losing the bids as that is a crystal I could really use for my self-healing.

I haven't seen any loose/tumbled ones at the meta shop near me, and they have a HUGE selection.

Well, I am not taking it lightly that you read my thread and used that crystal. You must be amazing. Would it be too much to ask if you are picking up anything else on/for me? I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

What crystal books do you use?