A big Thoth trimmed , WOW !!!

marsgrrl

Oh yay! I can't wait to see them!!!

brenmck

TheOld said:
the place i do them is call "copy of the capital" it's a big shop, it just must have an industrial knife (tell him to put some cardboard under and over the card when he cut them, this way they will be all equal and really near perfect)
must also have a corner puncher, sames tricks here, have cardboard under and over the card when he cut them.
just make some call and ask if they have a big knife to cut card and a corner puncher or whathever words it's call in english ;-)
i'll try to take a couple of pictures of my cards tomorrow and i'lput them here for you to see how wonderfull they are heheh
have fun. Omeada

Thanks for the tip, Omeada. I will make sure I've got the right person for the surgery.
I'd like to see the scans, too. Thanks.

~B~

rainwolf

There's a few threads that show cut thoth cards. I couldn't use the deck until I cut the borders off. The titles were too limiting for me, and after you cut the borders off the picture jumps out to you and is more expressive. Really.

Bat Chicken

rainwolf said:
There's a few threads that show cut thoth cards. I couldn't use the deck until I cut the borders off. The titles were too limiting for me, and after you cut the borders off the picture jumps out to you and is more expressive. Really.

I couldn't find them... do you have some links?

Strange2

Bat Chicken said:
I couldn't find them... do you have some links?

Here's a thread about trimming the Thoth. See posts #10 and 11 from Kissa for pictures of the trimmed cards.

One of these days... I'm going to get an extra Thoth deck and go for it!

Bat Chicken

Wow.... what a difference.... I may have to get another deck too....})

TheOld

I will not post them as they are the sames as you see below

let's go it's war magic and our mission is to trimm the Thoth LOL

Omeada

Abrac

I really need to trim my big Thoth.

TheOld

just do it, that's easy :)
i wouldn't lose mines !!!

Omeada

Grigori

I finally did it. It was easy and look great already. the colors are really fantastic. Each card looks so much brighter now, and to see several side by side is awesome. I'm going to read the colors so much more naturally now.

I got some good scissors and cut slowly and carefully. It took a few hours to do them all, but I was also chatting at the time, so frequently distracted. (I think someone good to talk to is as essential to the process as the scissors :D )

I'm off to a craft shop today to get a corner punch to finish the job. *fingers crosses*

Attachments

• thoth cut.JPG
    thoth cut.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,218