Indigo children and natal charts?

chrisam-crystals

hi everyone.

first of all, may i say that i am in no way an expert on astrology and i have very limited knowledge as regards to it - i know the basics and can say what each sign's attributes are, but i cannot read a chart and start rolling off what everything means. lol

i firmly believe that one of my sons is an indigo child and was wondering if there is anything that i should be looking for in his natal chart, such as specific planets in certain houses, conjunctions etc.

do these indigo children have any certain signs in their charts which jump out and make astrolgers go "aha.....they ARE one of them then....hmmmm"?

many thanks in advance.

jue xx

leephd

Just how organized can astrologers be?

The answer to your question has to be a pretty unequivocal: astrologers don't have a clue - and any other answer is either tentative, or misleading. As you are no doubt very aware, the first book appearing on this phenomenon dates to 1999. Interestingly, we are just therefore at this book's Saturn square, so maybe now new information can be developed.

Astrologers don't collectively share charts - each shares with a few friends. The Indigo cluster takes a few years to show up, and to attempt to come up with an astrological signature (which there may or may not be) is going to require more than a few isolated examples. These charts will have to be compared to unequivocal non-Indigos, and then worked out from there. This is all simply too new for anything but speculation.

As an Indigo parent, you may have some very amazing insights into the issues as they relate to yor own child. But whether that same cluster works in other cases - that's a tough question!

gorgeousbutterfly

what are indigo children? i mean they are obviously different from other kids? but what i think is that they are just kids who are psychic who might or might not have a special mission on earth.

madmoiselle

gorgeousbutterfly -
I think that you are right. I feel my-self that I am an Indigo child, for many reasons I won't go into. I did an Internet search on this very question, but couldn't find much, just the other day, so I find it strange to read this just now. So I am interested in other natal charts too. Is there any ideas (may-be not from specific charts) to indicate that some-one might be an Indigo child?

gorgeousbutterfly

crystals, in another astrology forum there was an astrolger speaking of seeing new aspects and planets positons that weren't there before he said he seen in one of those kids but can't conclude yet what it could mean because they don't have enough information. i know that neptune plays a big part. i wish i can find the link......

i find i fit the criteria of an indigo child. i think what makes these kids really stand out and special is that when they are very very young they will be above average in some capabilities, they won't confrom to society. i think they are just effects of reincarnating over and over on earth, the more you come here the less you will abide with society etc.Alot of these kids have learning disabilities because they don't take information in school like other kids, the other kids are more left brained which in alot of cases can also mean they will take information easily and apply it without question and just conform to society, the indigos use their brain in a way that is hard to point down. when i was in school i was tested and the facility didn't know what to do with me because i had high intelligence but very low achievement . so it makes sense the spirtual kids will question motivations. that is why they say the indigo children are so hard to deal with because they rebel against adults.lol. i have known other indigo children and this pattern is common.

Silver_Skye

If you look up indigo child on wikipedia, you'll get a fairly indepth description of what one is - and also a few things that suggest what capabilities or things you should see in an indigo child.

Also I pulled up a site from google (not sure how much credit to give it though... it's a skeptic's site, but seems to have a fair chunk of info) that stated that 95% of children born in the last ten years are indigo children. It also states that a new colour is attributed to each universal age. This article looks like it was last updated in July this year, so it's probably relatively recent, as for accuracy, I can't say, as I'm not terribly familiar with this topic.

I got this info by googling 'indigo child'

Hope this provides you with some sort of help... If not, sorry. ^_^

Minderwiz

I tend to agree with Leephd - there are ideas and theories but to say we have a clearly identified signature which differentiates Indigo children (assuming you accept the concept) from 'non-Indigos' is not possible.

That is not to say that research is not going on. There was an article in the Astrological Journal (of the Astrological Association of Great Britain) by Mary English (March/April 2006). In this article she claims to have identified a pattern from some research both among her clients and outsiders who have contributed. To keep it short - the pattern is amongst those born from 1978 onwards and involves a 'bowl' or 'bundle' shape with all planets concentrated in six consecutive signs. A second Astrologer (Donna Cunningham) is carrying out further research.

Now I have to say that I am not a fan of Cunningham at all and the website for her is now down. So please remember Lee's comments.

chrisam-crystals

oh thankyou EVER so much for that link! ;)

my magazine article about this subject was published today, so this is a subject close to my heart.

thanks again!

jue xx

celticnoodle

oh yes! thanks for that site madmoiselle. a psychic friend of mine, who is also a healer and sees aura's told me she felt my daughter was an indigo child. while my daughter does seem to fit the entire charachteristics of an indigo child, i did not know much (and still don't) on this indigo stuff.

my daughter, (quite intelligent) has always been 'different', but in a good way and we've all known she was psychic since she was quite young. however psychics do run in my family, so i am not sure if it's because she is an indigo child, or just picking it up through the genetics. when she was born, (just like my mom), she was supposedly born with a 'veil' over her. according to my mother's family this is a 'sure sign' of the psychic ability.

i will check that sight out for more information and insight on it. glad to have happened across this post!