Healing with the Angels - BALANCE

geministar

Our next card:

BALANCE

Your angels may be telling you that you are spending too much time concentrating on one thing, or that you need to spread your time more evenly amongst other things to make you more happy and healthy.

You may be spending all your time working which is causing stress. Think carefully about your priorities and what is important to you and disperse your time more evenly. Your body will thank you and your friends and family will thank you too.

Colby

I feel it's something that a lot of people struggle with. Your angel is telling you that you need to look at your life as a whole rather than focusing on one or two aspects. You need to allocate time between work, family and friendships, play, exercise and spirituality.

It is important to encompass all areas as this will not only be healthy for you but for everyone else around you. Ask your angels to help if you are struggling with balance in your life.

Ange

An Angel stands looking troubled, worried, or is she gazing with a wistful look?
She holds a large ball in her hands, which looks not only cumbersome, but heavy.
She looks a bit worn out, whether it is through holding the ball, or through holding it she can’t do anything else that she needs or wants to do.

There is too much to do and you are taking on too much

For this card I would say that one needs to balance their life more with free time to do other things, not just work and drudgery. There needs to be some relaxation and hobbies, time for oneself.

GenoviaJ

There is some important symbolism on this card.

The ball being held in front of the angel is round, which suggest being well rounded.
Gray is the color of the ball that is being held, and gray is often associated with being neutral.

There is also a ball within the ball or a circle within the circle.
Compared to the set of cards the colors in this card a muted, pale green as green symbolizes health and yellow or pale gold wealth. Even the fabric on the angel looks like a gold tone. The light in the center of the angels head has some significance as well. It suggest this person is grounded and centered.

These are just my thoughts on the card visual clues in the card.

It's meaning to me is not so much play time, because this deck has a card for that, its meaning to me is justice, because the angel is in a sense weighing the ball/ weight in its hands. Carry its weight.

Ange

I wonder if the artist has used a ball to signify a never ending circle that needs to be got away from now and again?

I'd not noticed the colours.....I should spend more time thinking what each colour means, but I'm not much good at that....green for health and pale gold for wealth....I'll try to remember that...
Ang x

GenoviaJ

I'm not sure the pale gold is for wealth, Gold is. The color on the card is actually a faded marigold- perhaps yellow. Both colors are muted with to me suggest a more balanced form of the original colors, gold and green and what they symbolize. Green symbolizes healing and wealth and Gold wealth. Not really sure, but that is what I get from the colors.

I think the ball symbolizes carrying the weight of something, (like the old ball and chain). I guess is could symbolize cycles of time or repetitious cycles.

Ange

I'm picking up more on the fact that she looks weary...tired...or fed up. Her face really stands out at me.

Like one of the housemaids years ago in Victorian times, who had only one half day off every other Sunday.....they used to look like her if you see pics of them....

I think she looks worn out, and doesn't know what to do about it, or how to improve things.....as though she's stuck.

----------------------------------

Isn't it interesting doing this and getting another take on it... :)

Ang x