Shopping spree....

Aure

I'm going to be dead... Seriously, my husband will kill me when he finds out that I've gone on a gemstone shopping spree again...

Yesterday I bought a rainbow moonstone, black tourmaline, two beautiful smoky quartzes and a pink kunzite. Well, I was kinda unhappy because some of the stones I wanted to buy weren't in that shop so today I went to another little shop and...

Today I bought a shiva lingham, a very beautiful sunstone, a nice fluorite with deep purple and green, a small prehnite, heliotrope/bloodstone, a small tumbled ruby :) (yes the list goes on), a laser quartz and a nice isis quartz point.

i'm happy with the stuff I got but I know I won't be happy when I think of my financial situation... But I would be happy to hear thoughts from you and some info on these rocks! :D

Leleii

Stone Selection

Beautiful selection. There is two kinds of sunstone, is it real or manmade?
Did you pay cash or charge the items., if you charged the stones,
you have awhile before he sees the bill and gets mad at you.
Lots of luck with your hubby. Enjoy the stones and carry the kunzite around,
it is a love stone, maybe it will help. The Shiva Lingam should be displayed
on the pointed end, place it in a candle holder jar so it is standing up, rub a little sandlewood oil on it and place it in the center of your house. It is a protective stone and can be the guardian of your house.
Leleii

SuzanneMoon

Aww hun that is fantastic it is nice to treat ourselves to the things we adore and what a great selection you have aswell :)

Aure

I'm so happy, my husband wasn't mad at all! He said it was okay for me to shop every once in a while as long as I do tell him about it. :)

I still have an urge to go and buy a deep red garnet and a jet, but I'm not sure if I'll leave that for later... And ofcourse I'll have to find a nice setting for my shiva lingam now :) What an amazing energy it has!

Edit: Oh, I forgot, the sunstone is the real thing, aventurine feldspar I think it is called as well. I got a really pretty orange tumble with iridescence :)

mysticmonkey

Congratulations on the new goodies! :)

I just received my fluorite palmstone yesterday and I love it. I just kept holding it yesterday because the surface is so smooth is great to play with in your hands.
I also got some citrine which I've been looking at for a while.

ravenest

You lucky duckie! I'm jealous.

Razordance

Nice shopping spree... I'm on the verge of ordering a handful of selenite wands and a lemurian seed crystal from someone I've dealt with on eBay...
Maybe an opal as well...