Protection in a dangerous environment?

Aure

I've been looking and looking but can't find any good info on gemstones that would protect me from all kinds of danger.

The thing is that the school I go to happens to be located in an area that is gradually getting more and more restless and sometimes even dangerous. Every day travelling there by bus feels exhausting since I constantly have to worry about drunks, crazy people, violent people etc.

I tend to get people's attention because I'm tall and so on but also because for some reason strange people like to come and talk to me even if I try to look not interested.

Any advice for this? I've been considering black tourmaline, jet, carnelian , hematite etc. but don't know. Sometimes I feel that I need a stone that creates a shield of protection and makes me invisible or then scary...

raeanne

Hi Aure,
Image yourself surrounded by white light. You might also want to image this white light as having a reflective outer surface to reflect anything directed toward you. This adds to the "I'm not interested" attitude. As for stones, yes, jet or black tourmaline are both good as is obsidian. Please remember to use good safety habits such as taking different routes, staying in well lit areas, and avoiding unpopulated areas. Stay safe!

Sophie

Take a good course in self-defence :)

skygreen

Well of course there are many stones that work for protection but perhaps that may not be the essential thing you need ,Agate for grounding is one I'd suggest/ Please recall the law of attraction what you focus on is what you attract so releasing fear while maintaihing common sense is a detail to consider.
I recently bought an audio course on Remote viewing and it came with what seemed like an entirely irrelavant bonus , a book on speed scanning for martial artists (HUH!) It has turned out to be very valuable because it has tips for "not looking like an easy mark" advice on keeping alert using your perperal vision to help you watch around you walking in a normal balanced way being and apearing alert, how to look like you are not to be messed with etc..
The standard psychic protections filters and shields etc can also come in handy.

Milfoil

Yes, the crystals are a tool but not the practice itself. Complete protection comes from mastering many techniques which include but are not inclusive to crystals and amulets.